Caught

So this is a little different from what I usually write. This is meant to be open-ended as far as who you want to identify as and as far as who you would like the other person to be. Hope you all enjoy this, I got more stuff on the way!

You're shopping at the store wearing a pull-up. You go dressed in a t-shirt and sweatpants, hoping to hide whatever buldge you may have. You remember you have to buy new underwear to wear for when you're feeling big some days, so you walk over to that section and start looking. You seem to catch your eye on the bottom shelf, so you squat and look at them.

Doing so, your shirt lifts, and your pull-up peaks out a bit, enough of a gap for someone to put their finger in. You were always small. You could very well pass off as a child, but you were only 20. As you were looking, someone comes behind you and pulls out the back of your pull-ups.

"You aren't in the right section hun." A voice behind you says. You look behind you and start to blush. The person still has their grip on the back of your pull-up, wide open for anyone passing by to look down and see.

"You had an accident." They tell you. You didn't believe them. You would've felt it right. They start to gently pull up on your pull-up, giving you a small wedgie. You stand up with your underwear in hand, and the person takes it from you.

"An extra small? At least I know what size diapers to get you." They say. They pick you up and put you in their buggie. You're only 5'0, and you weigh 98 lbs. You may as well be a child at this point. They take you to the diaper aisle, and instead of pull-ups, they get diapers.

"You obviously aren't ready for pull-ups, dear." You're told. They buy the pull-ups, and you don't get as many looks as you think you would. People really think you're just a kid in diapers. After the purchase, you're taken into the bathroom and put into the diaper. While being cleaned, you're teased on how smelly you are and how big a mess you made.

"How did someone so little do all of this?" They say. You blush. After being diapered, you're carried on their hip and out the bathroom. No pants, guess you lost those privileges, huh?

You're taken out of the store and into the person's car. "You obviously need someone to check up on you. You're being neglected." You become content with your situation. You could enjoy this care you're getting.

"We'll get your stuff later, for now, though. Let me show you to your new home!" The person leaves the store, and you sit and await to arrive at your new home.