Part 22

Lexington had made it back to the castle and he was reporting to Goliath and the others what had happened earlier.

"Thailog was apparently after Brooklyn for some reason. What, I have no idea." Lex explained.

"It doesn't matter. We will all find Thailog and get Brooklyn back." Goliath ordered. The others all nodded in reply and took off from the castle while there was still night left.

Akemi especially was worried for her mate. What would this clone want him for? She wasn't going to stay behind while her mate needed her. The twins were once again left in Owen's care while she joined the search party. They had to find him before sunrise.

They brought Bronx too in hopes of finding him before sunrise. There were also chances that Brooklyn would be able to escape on his own.

................

Brooklyn had his head raised as he watched Sevarius getting ready to implement another pregnancy on him. That thought made his stomach swim with nausea. Even though he had done one before, but he had done it cooperatively with those scientists, not forced like Sevarius wanted to do with all his victims.

"There, I have the serum ready that will start the process." Anton announced proudly as he held up a vial.

Brooklyn squirmed. His breathing was fast and panicked. "Don't do this!" He knew where that needle would be headed next. There was no way he could protect his stomach, or anything else.

"But I'm afraid I must. I must have an experiment done to see if it works for me to get my purebred gargoyle without the process of cloning." Anton taunted him.

Brooklyn wasn't about to tell him how he was going to get a purebred gargoyle baby. He and his mate were planning it, but he wasn't going to tell an evil maniac anything. He didn't deserve to get his hands on any baby or any other creature.

Being interested in and a love of procreation/reproduction was one thing, but the way that Sevarius did things was beyond all that.

"I also need the part of you that helps to create the baby too, from the fatherly part of you." Anton said.

"NO!" Brooklyn knew what he meant. It made him try to bring his legs close together.

...............

The clan had arrived at the site and had Bronx sniffing around for clues. He had found the scent, but once in the air, it was harder to follow. The gar dog got the clan started in the right direction. He followed the scent as best he could from the ground. The others followed.

This was an abandoned place at night. There was a good chance of finding their Second before sunrise.

..............

Anton had Thailog hold Brooklyn down as he tried to get a semen sample from him without the arousal. Brooklyn was fighting hard.

The man sighed. He should have done this while he had been sedated. Sure, he could do it that way still, but where was the 'fun' in that? He loved to see his victim struggling. It made it all the more worthwhile to do.

Brooklyn wouldn't let them touch him in his most private area without a fight!

But then, there was a tearing off of the roof nearby. It could be only one thing.

"HELP!" Brooklyn cried out. Thailog then punched him in his ribs, making him cringe in pain.

The clan burst into the room. "Let him go, Sevarius and Thailog." Goliath ordered.

"He is going to be a big part of history to give me a baby gargoyle of pure lineage! You are not going to stop me!" Sevarius exclaimed.

"You are a coward!" Akemi shouted.

"On the contrary, my dear. This is science!" Anton declared. He and Thailog stepped away from Brooklyn briefly.

"He's not going anywhere. The rest of you may join him." Thailog taunted.

"Don't think so, Thailog!" Broadway yelled and attacked.

The rest of the clan attacked and got the man and Thailog away from Brooklyn. Lex went over to release the red one. He got him out of his bonds. Brooklyn sat up in relief. "Thanks, Lex."

"I'm sorry this happened." Lex said.

"You couldn't stop him. Now let's get him." Brooklyn said as he buckled his belt back up.

"Did he do anything to you?" Lex asked.

"An ultrasound in hopes of impregnating me again, but luckily, you guys got here in time to stop him." Brook explained. Then he and Lex went to join the fight.

Sevarius just tried to stay clear of the gargoyles. Thailog was doing most of the fighting. Sevarius was a coward and always would be. He wouldn't stop trying to find a way to get what he wanted. For now, getting away was the safest option for him. He and Thailog would meet up again another time.

Thailog used his gun to get the clan away from himself. "We will meet again one of these days," he said as he broke through a window in a different room.

"Let him go," Goliath ordered the others.

Brooklyn and Lex came up beside him. Goliath turned to him. "Are you alright, Brooklyn?" he asked.

"Yes. It came so close to him trying to get me pregnant again. He wanted me to tell him how it was done. I wouldn't tell him anything and was willing to force it on me." Brooklyn was nearly close to tears.

Akemi then ran into her mate's arms. "I'm so glad you're safe, my Love." She sobbed.

"I'm fine." Brook smiled and hugged his mate. He was so happy that he had someone to hug him now when he had been in trouble besides his brothers. Broadway would only hug Angela now. Lex had no one, though he had Alex on babysitting nights.

The clan departed the building, glad they had Brooklyn back. He would be even happier to see Hana and Skye. The clan just really hoped that Thailog nor Sevarius ever got their hands on them.

When the clan got home, Brooklyn was more than happy to see his daughters again. They were happy to see him too. He was even more than glad to feed Hana her bottle.

He looked down at the little girl in his arms. Akemi was feeding Skye hers. But as Brooklyn looked down at Hana, he smiled. She and her sister were so innocent. They were adorable in the clan's eyes. If their enemies ever got their hands on them, it would be horrendous. But these two little innocent lives would grow up and one day become warriors of the clan too.

Brooklyn wondered one thing though; because they were part human, would they grow up faster than a normal baby gargoyle would, or would they grow at the rate of a gargoyle child? It was hard to say. It was still too early to tell.