Chapter 20

Previously on Chapter 19

"I love you, Y/N..." he said. "I love you too, Sasuke" I said. He pulls me even closer. I feel him placing a soft kiss on the side of my head. I tighten my arms around his torso, leaning my head against his chest. I close my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

-Welcome Back-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up in the morning. The first thing I feel is the warmth on my body. I open my eyes and see that I'm leaning against a chest. I tilt my head slightly, to see Sasuke. He didn't leave... he really is back.

He opens his eyes and make eye contact with me. He leans down and place a soft kiss on my forehead. He just hold me close against his chest, burying his face into my hair. I can feel him sniffing me. I can only hope that I don't smell bad.

"Good morning, love..." he said, in a soft voice. I smile at him. "Good morning, Sasuke..." I said. He turns his body and makes me lay on top of him. I blush at his sudden moves.

He lets out a chuckle at my reaction. He lift his hand, gently caressing my cheek. "I love you" he said. "I love you too, Sasuke..." I said, smiling at him. He place his hand on the back of my head, gently pulling me close. He place a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes, kissing him back.

I let out a muffled gasp when he suddenly turns us around. He hovers above me. He chuckles between the kiss as he continue to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck, running my hand through his hair.

He lays his whole body on top of me. His head in the crook of my neck. I continue to play with his hair. He lets out a hum of appreciation.

"I still can't believe you're actually here, Sasuke. It all almost feels like a dream..." I said. He pulls away and looks at me. "I'm so sorry for leaving you for so long" he said. "You're here now. But please... don't ever leave me again, okay?" I said. He nods his head. "I promise..." he said, smiling at me.

"Y/N..." he said. "Yeah?" I said. "You do realize that if I were to hand myself in... they'll imprisoned me, right? Especially with all the crimes I've committed in the past" He said. I let out a soft sigh and nod my head. "Yeah, I know..." I said.

"You'll wait for me until they set me free, right?" He said. "Of course, Sasuke..." I said. He smiles happily and hugs me tightly. I returns his hug, just as tight.

A sound of grumbling can be heard. I pull away from the hug and look at Sasuke. His face turns a bright shade of red. I let out a giggle at his expression.

"Are you hungry?" I said. He nods his head. I pull away from him. "Come on... I'll cook something for you" I said. He grins and stands up. He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the kitchen. I let out a giggle at his excitement. Completely different from the emo Sasuke I used to know.

Sasuke clings onto me like a koala as I cook some food for the two of us. I place on of my hand on top of his as I stir the food with my other hand. He place his chin on my shoulder. I can feel a smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I said. "How did you know I was smiling?" He said. "I just know..." I said. "Hmm... I'm just happy. I get to be here with you. This is one of my dream. You're such a wifey material, you know?" He said. I blush at his words. He lets out a chuckle and poke my cheek with his finger.

"Blushing~" he said, chuckling. I grab his hand, and pull it away from my face. "Stop teasing me..." I said, tilting my head to look at him and pout. "What? You can't blame me for teasing you. You're too cute" he said, grinning at me.

"The food is almost ready. Please move..." I said. He pours at me. "Hm... fine" he said. He pulls away and helps me set the table. I place the food on the plates and place one in front of Sasuke. I take a seat next to him.

I watch as Sasuke take a bite. "It's delicious" he said, turning to me with a smile. I smile happily and starts to eat from my plate.

I hear Sasuke lets out a chuckle. I turn to look at him with a confused expression. "What?" I said. "You've got sauce on your face" he said. He lift his hand and gently wipe my face with his thumb. He lift it to his mouth and licks it, winking at me. I blush deeply at his action.

***

After spending the whole day together. Sasuke and leave our house because he wants to let himself get caught by the Anbu corp. We walk through the village hand in hand.

I can hear gasps as everyone stares at us in shock. Sasuke slips his hand with mine. I give his hand a light squeeze. I won't be able to see him for some time, until they release him. I can't even come to visit him in prison.

"Rogue Sasuke!" Someone said. Soon enough we got surrounded by the Anbu corp. Sasuke turns to look at me and smiles. He leans down and place a soft kiss on my forehead. He turns to look at the Anbu in front of us.

"I surrender..." he said, kneeling down. One of them walks forward and put his hand in cuffs. He turns to me and gives me a smile. Then he turns around and walks away with them. I feel tears streaming down my cheeks as I watch my boyfriend getting escorted away.

"Is that Sasuke?!" Someone said. I turn my head to see Sakura. "Yeah..." I said, nodding my head while wiping away my tears. "When did he came back?" She said, turning to look at me. "Last night..." I said. "Why? How... w-what?" She said. "It's a long story..." I said, in a hushed voice. But loud enough for her to hear. I turn around and walks away without saying anything else. No matter how long it'll take...

I'll wait for you Sasuke

*to be continued*