Chapter 24

Previously on Chapter 23

"Yeah... I promise" he said. He places a kiss on my lips. I close my eyes and respond to his kiss. I gently wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. I love him so much, and being able to be in his arms again truly makes me the happiest. I don't want to be separated from him, ever again.

-Recovery-

Y/N P.O.V

A week have passed since Sasuke's returned. He stays next to me 24/7, making sure I'm well fed and rested enough. As a result, I'm feeling all better.

Sasuke enters my room while I sit down on the bed. I turn to look at him and smiles softly. "Good morning, babe..." he said, smiling softly at me. He take a seat next to me on the bed. I instantly scoot closer to him and place my head on his shoulder.

"Morning, Sasuke..." I said, in a soft voice. I feel a soft kiss on the side of my head as he pulls me closer. "I really need to take a shower. It's been days since I got sick that I haven't showered..." I said. My whole body feels sticky. I really do need one.

Sasuke pulls away slightly. "Alright... I'll prepare the bath for you, okay?" He said. I just nod my head. He stands up and make his way towards the washroom. I smile softly at his caring self and waited for him to get done.

I turn my head as Sasuke walks back towards me. "Come on..." he said, gently scooping me up in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck, letting out a yelp. He carried me without warning, so it kinda caught me by surprise.

"I can't shower myself, you know..." I mumbled. Sasuke just chuckles at my comment, and nudge his nose against mine. "Yeah, I know. But I just want to look after you and plus... it's not like I haven't seen your body before..." he said. My cheeks flushed red at his comment.

Sasuke helps me removes my clothes and gently lowers me down inside the bathtub. He kneels down on the floor next to me. He squirts out some shampoo in his hand and gently starts rubbing it on my hair. I just close my eyes as I relaxes.

"Thank you for doing this for me, Sasuke..." I said. He smiles and kisses my cheek, not caring if he get shampoo on his face. I let out a laugh and gently wipe the shampoo away from his face.

"You don't have to thank me... as your boyfriend. It's my job to look after you..." he said. I smile softly at what he said. My heart feels all warm and fuzzy because of him. I close my eyes as Sasuke caresses my cheek softly.

After the shower is done, Sasuke gently pulls me out of the tub. "Your clothes are going to get wet..." I said, staring at him worriedly. He shakes his head at what I said.

"Like I care" he said. I let out a huff at his stubbornness. I should have known that he would say he wouldn't care. I mean... what else do I expect from the Sasuke. He may appear cold at some point, but he's very caring towards me. It makes me feel special that I'm the one who gets to see the loving side of him.

***

"Are you sure you're fit enough to walk around, Y/N?" Sasuke said, looking at me worriedly. It took a while, but I finally managed to convince him to let me go out of my house. He was very reluctant at first. But after looking at my puppy eyes, he finally give in.

I turn to look at him and smiles softly. "I'm sure I'll be fine. Besides... I have you with me. You'll make sure I will be okay, right?" I said, grinning innocently at him. He let out a sigh and ruffles my hair.

"Of course, silly. God, Y/N... what am I gonna do with you?" He said, making me giggle softly. He wrap an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to his side. I wrap my arm around his torso as we walk through the streets of Konoha.

"Y/N!" Someone yelled out. I turn my head to see Sakura running towards me. I smile at the sight of her. "Hello!" I said, waving my hand. She throws her arms around me, making me stumble a little. Sasuke quickly steps behind me, to support my body so I don't fall over. I turn to look at him over my shoulder, smiling at him.

"Careful, Sakura... she just got better" he said. Sakura let out a nervous laugh as she pulls away from me. "Sorry... I just got too excited to see Y/N is back on her feet..." she said. I just smile softly at her.

My stomach suddenly let out a grumble, making me blush in embarrassment. Sasuke and Sakura let out a laugh as they stare at me in amusement. I cover my cheeks with my hands to hide the blush on my face. Sasuke grabs both of my hands, pulling it away from my cheeks and places soft kisses in both of them. His gesture only makes them grow warmer.

"Someone's hungry... shall we go and get something to eat?" He asked. I just smile shyly and nod my head. He smiles at me and gently ruffles my hair. "Come on... is there anything specific you want to eat. Babe?" He asked. I think about it for a bit.

"I'm kinda craving for some f/f..." I said. He nods his head. I turn to look at Sakura. "Will you come with us?" I asked. She shakes her head, saying she have an errand to do. He turn to look at Sakura and bid her farewell. Then the two of us makes our way towards the eating place.

A While Later

I happily eat the food that we've ordered. I can hear a soft chuckle coming from Sasuke. I turn my head to look at him in confusion. He grabs a napkin and gently wipe the corner of my lips. I blush realizing I have some food on my face.

"You're adorable... you know that, right?" He said. I just look away, trying to hide the blush on my cheek which only makes Sasuke laugh even more. I just pout while crossing my arms, sulking.

"Awee..." he cooed, gently wrapping an arm around my shoulder. He pulls me closer to his side, allowing me to rest my head on his shoulder. I just smile as I snuggle closer to him. "I love you, Y/N..." he said.

I pull away to look at him. I gently kisses his cheek. "I love you too, Sasuke..." I said. He smiles and closes the gap between us, gently placing a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes, kissing him back passionately.

*to be continued*