19// Lilies pt.2

The next day was the first day of the tour, and Zach wanted me as his girl to come and watch him.

"I get nervous" He said.

He was in the shower. I watched him through the crack in the door.

He was unsure of what to wear. He wore those oversized t-shirts too often. I told him to just wear that messy button-up he had gotten last summer. He looked sexy in anything he wore, so it really didn't matter.

His hair was long now, and the light brown had begun to sprout out from his roots.

At the venue, there was already a large line outside waiting. We rode in a van, and Zach lowered himself so he wouldn't be seen. I made eye contact with a few of the girls that looked to be younger than me. It was a field day of teenage girls.

It made me miss being young.

His car was driven here by someone else.

We snuck in through the back. Zach held my hand. I could feel it shake. The venue was in the middle of downtown LA; The Shrine.

There weren't any seats, just a cold floor.

"Let's go makeout" He said.

He took my hand, and took me behind the stage. We found a dark area. I felt him run his hands down my hips, and up my shirt.

"You smell nice, babe" I said.

"I smell like fear" He said.

I could suck on his lips forever, but Jesse and the rest of the band arrived.

"We have to go" He said.

The feeling of serenity had just died, and now Zach had turned cold.

"I don't want them to know about you" He said.

He grabbed my wrist and told the security guard to take me down to the pit, and to take care of my every need. He gave me a necklace with the letters "VIP" laminated on it.

"I love you, Zach" I said to him as he walked away.

Jesse came out and did a quick sound check, as did the rest of the band. Some of them I hadn't met yet. They stared at me. They must have been puzzled as to who I was, and why I was VIP at their show.

Another hour went by, I asked for a beer, and one of the guards brought it.

Then I heard the sound of screaming to see people running towards the stage. As people surrounded me, some of them said nothing to me, and only burned me with their bitchy glances.