7// Black Beauty

Sorry about the inconsistency. I've been too busy with highschool (I know, shame on me for writing somewhat dirty romance) and shit, but anyway, the story is going to start getting more romantic and captivating from now on. (Highschool is stupid btw.) I'll try to post Part 8 on Friday before I go to the Lana Del Rey concert. I'm slowly dying from excitement.

   "I don't really like people either, honestly" Zach purred to me as he lead me to his car. I already had butterflies within my stomach, and had to force myself not to grin to myself. Zach's face was still absent and reserved, but it still felt romantic as he lead me through the path of rose bushes and plants to his car.

   He grabbed a pack of cigarettes; Marlboro Gold. He placed it in my hand. I didn't really feel like a smoke though. Usually I did, but not now. I wanted to enjoy the sweet time with him, hoping he would too; watching the browning of the trees and the white homes blur past us as we drove.

   It felt strange too. I wanted to say things to him, anything to break the silence that had only been there for a couple of minutes.

   I turned to glare at him as I rotated my body towards him in the leather seat.

   "You say the funniest things" I said seriously. He would probably get that I was joking with him.

   "So do you" He said silently, with a smile on his face, but with a faint smile on his face. His faint smile was heavenly. He still wore the annoying sunglasses as last time that hid his eyes. Maybe it was intentional, maybe it wasn't. I couldn't tell the shit apart.

   I liked his small smile; it was warm and inviting. It felt trustworthy, like a door had been opened to a heated house in a cold winter night.

   But masking that warmth was a dark aura that was shy and gave off sense of loathing and fear of rejection. Like a black beauty soul, almost.

   I knew that I had to get close, and I knew that I would have to put on my best behavior, and parent myself carefully and raise myself into a romantic, sexy, captivating rose.