8// Horror Movie Blues

Holy shit, just... shit. The concert was fucking beautiful, and Lana Del Rey was a bombshell. The cemetery was divine. Oh my god, it was heaven to me. If any other bitches went to her concert at Hollywood Forever Cemetery, tell me so we can bitch about it together. I present to you Chapter 8.

   I could feel the heat of my own demons inside me; fear, anxiety, and desire. I saw a bitch getting her throat slipped by an insane maniac, in the movie. It made me flinch, but I wasn't going to give up and lean into Zach's shoulders to hide my face, although Zach's shoulders looked beautiful.

   I sipped from my expensive cup of Coke, and tried not to fuck up my speech. Nothing was worse than sounding like a mess and looking like a mess too. I drowned out the sound of screams from the actors, and slipped deeper into my jacket; the air conditioning was colder than Zach's facial expression.

   I wanted to say something interesting; I was like a fish out of water. I had a strong feeling of desire, and couldn't control it.

   Zach's cute face with his sharp jawline stared down into the illuminated screen. He was talking to someone named Mikey.

   I was stalking his texting out of the corner of my eyes, and I could tell that Zach was asking where he was.

   Shit, I'm gonna die of anxiety. More people? Fuck.

   I considered leaving to go to the bathroom, but it would be awkward coming back and having to make the awkward climb back up the stairs infront of his friends.

   I took a sip of the drink, but choked.

   Oh shit

   I turned around in my seat, and leaned over into the other row where I could cough in somewhat privacy.

   God must hate me. Shit.

   I could feel Zach staring at me, most likely wide-eyed, or trying to contain laughter. Either way, this was embarassing as hell, and this made me want to die. But if I died, I would waste this opportunity.

   "Shit, you okay?" Zach asked with concern in his voice as his face peered over from the seat as he leaned over. His somewhat long dyed black bangs fell gracefully.

   "Shit, I-I'm fine" I said. I must have looked so stupid.

   I felt someones hand lean over and touch my back gently.

   "Uhhhhh, I know CPR" He said nervously.

   As his hand touched my back, I felt fine, and sat back up normally, and tried to regain my composure.

   Zach laughed shyly. Even though it was towards me, he looked heavenly laughing.

$$$

   Another bitch got herself killed, but shot this time. Zach told me Mikey was at home kissing his girlfriend, and he wasn't coming, which was a huge relief. I didn't need to be nervous, not this time.

   Zach barely ate, neither did I. I felt butterflies in my chest.

   When the movie ended, we went back to Zach's car.

   I sat inside, and felt comfortable in my leather jacket.

   "Can you get me the blanket from the backseat?" Zach asked, as he rummaged through the glove box.

   There was a knit blanket in the back casually layed on the back seats. Also were a pack of cigarettes, some ten dollar bills, and some bent concert tickets.

   He put it besides him, and started the car.

   I didn't know where he was taking me, but I really didn't care. I was next to the handsome boy from the van.

   We drove for about fifteen minutes until we pulled up in front of a house. It was the same house that I had been to before; where the party was.

   We just pulled into the garage. He reached into the glove box, and pulled out a small, purple bottle. He poured it onto the dash board. It was weed.

   "Want some?" He said casually. He seemed confident with his words, and my answer was yes, I had only done it once before; it was something I was unfamiliar with, but I didn't care as long as I was next to him.

   "Is this your house?" I said casually.

   "No" He said as he handed me my hit.

   "Light mine" He said darkly, and I loved it.

$$$

   I inhaled, then felt an exhilerating presence inside me after a couple minutes, and a peacefullness. The colors got brighter, and I felt happier. I was getting high beside Zach Abels.

   The car filled up with smoke, and it felt good.

   "Nina?" He asked quietly, still looking terrific. Like an angel to me.

   "Yeah" I slurred.

   "You're hot, and y-you're m-my type" He said as he smiled. It was obvious he was baked, but I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not.

   I let out a deep giggle.

   "S-so are you, Zach" I said lazily.

   "I d-didn't know that" He said as he smiled bigger and leaned his head back. His soft hands ran through his hair.

   "You m-make me horny" I said.

   Why is everything so pretty? Zach looks hot as hell. He is flame emoji. Damn.

      I felt good, and alive. Zach was blushing. And smiled with his lips.

   His lips looked beautiful. Everything about him looked beautiful, but dark. I began to cry, but I don't know why. I smiled, and my tears tasted good. Zach stared at the ceiling of the car, slowly blinking and smiling to himself.

   He opened the door and came around to my side. He leaned over through the window, and placed his head almost on my lap. His hair smelled like cologne. I let my hand touch my face.

   Divine. A face like velvet. Shit. Is this shit happening?

   He rubbed his soft face on it, and he put his hands through my hair. I reached for the handle, and he stood up.

   I stood up, looking into his sunglasses, and wanted to kiss his neck, but suddenly my vision went dark, and my hearing went blank.

   Shit angel dust?

   Zach went pale, and he began to sway.

   My body hit the floor fast, and hard. I felt throbbing in my head. I was about to get up, but then felt something land on the area where my vagina was. It was Zach's soft head; he had collapsed too. My whole body was heavy, and my state of dreaming had instantly been destroyed, but it wasn't all bad. I craved him and roses and unicorns. I felt a throbbing still, but knew I would come down from this high soon, and would still be next to him in embarassment and desire.