[edit]GOODBYE

[Edit after few months: as you can see in the next chapter, I kind of felt that this story and characters deserve a proper ending so stay tuned for that]

Hello everyone! I'm quitting Wattpad!

Before I explain why, I wanted to talk about "Scottish Nymph":
This story has a special place in my heart because of how long I was posting it. It shows the journey of how my skills in writing and using English had changed (the beginning wasn't easy...thank you so much for not running away). It also breaks my heart because we were like 2-3 chapters from the finale...but it's good to know when to stop and for me, that time had come. BUT DON'T YOU WORRY! I'm not leaving you empty-handed! Because I had the plot planned a long time ago, and I even started writing some parts of the chapters...I may publish a summary of what I planned to happen in those chapters or even post parts that I already have. If you would want, of course!

Anyway...

I'm really happy that I started publishing my stories. When I just started with Wattpad I was an insecure teen who had some ideas but thought that not a single soul would ever give a sh*t about them. Eventually, I saw that people liked my work and were having fun while reading it and it was honestly INCREDIBLY rewarding! It was also one of the factors that made me confident enough to check out different types of art, besides writing, some of which I still create to this day and I'm very happy about it.

Time went on and I wanted to create more mature content - NOT in a s*xual way, just write about more adult-like problems, repercussions of violence, social problems, mental illnesses, maybe some gore... but I knew that posting on this platform had its limitations. Besides, the younger audience is generally not interested in those themes, as far as I noticed, and that's ok! So yeah, my mindset had definitely changed.

When it came to time management, I was posting on Wattpad, I was creating outside of Wattpad, I had my personal hobbies, and on top of that, school, work, and other responsibilities didn't disappear. On contrary, they were becoming more and more demanding and time-consuming. But despite that, I really wanted to keep publishing my stories, even if it was hard to keep up sometimes, because it was fun!

But now I have many promising projects on the way and I know that I won't be able to publish as frequently as I used to (and let's be frank, looking at my current tempo...it would take FOREVER). Besides...this platform doesn't seem like a suitable place for me anymore.

There is a saying "never say never" but besides the materials I'd mentioned at the start, I doubt I'll be posting again. Although I know it'll be hard because my imagination is WILD and sometimes I bombard myself with new ideas XD!

I wanted to thank You, my readers, for your engagement, comments, DMs, for the fact that you clicked on my work and decided to read it! You're AWESOME!

And for the last time,

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY