Ch 19: A spy

Hi everyone!
I hope that during this hard time you're all safe and at home. Please take care and remember that this will soon be over! I wish you the best!

I promise to post more often now.

^^^

When Olaf finally found his way out of the smelly bush, he saw (y/n) walking back and forth nervously.

"You all right?" he asked but he already knew the answer

"Of course not!" the girl said angrily. Remembering about the guards she quickly lowered her voice "Someone was spying on us! That bench, me and Merida thought that it was the only place when we could just be ourselves!"

"Did you guys...y'know...on that bench?"

"No, no" the girl shook her head "But she's the princess, I'm not even allowed to touch her with a tip of my finger. What are they going to do when they find out that we had been kissing?!"

She tried to take a deep breath but she couldn't. She was absolutely terrified and started imagining the worst scenarios.

"I've found this." Olaf showed her a notebook.

"It must be the spy's property!" the girl's eyes widened "What does it say?"

The boy shook his head and opened the book "I'd already checked. It's empty." he pointed at the pages "Someone torn them off."

Suddenly black spots started to dance in front of (y/n)'s eyes and the girl felt dizzy.

"Oi! (Y/n)?! What's wrong?" Olaf asked concerned after his friend's face became pale.

"It's just...I don't feel so good-" she fainted right after staring the sentence.

Olaf grabbed her and sat on the grass. He put his hand on her forehead, it was burning.

"Let's get you out of here." 

^^^

(y/n) still felt weak but with Olaf's support, she managed to stand up and sneak back to the bedrooms. When she was finally in her bed, Olaf asked "Maybe I should get some smelling salts from Runa?"

"At your service." Runa suddenly appeared at the door

"You scared the shit out of me!" Olaf complained "Why aren't you asleep?"

"Utgerd was here not so long ago. She made a whole lot of noise kicking someone out of your room."

"Harrisson" Olaf sighed "She's gonna kill me."

"Very possible" Runa nodded "You'd never been lucky in dating. Anyway" she approached (y/n) "What's up with you?"

"We've just found out that someone was spying on me and Merida. The realization that they can execute me for touching the princess quite literally swept me off my feet."

"We're not going to let anyone execute you." Olaf put his hand on her shoulder "Calm down."

"I need to talk to Merida." the girl massaged her temples and tried to stand up.

"No, no" Runa said "You're going to faint at the corridor and make a mess. I'll get her to your room. And you" she looked at Olaf "Maybe you should check on that prince charming of yours."

^^^

Five minutes later the red-haired girls burst into the bedroom and ran up to (y/n). 

"Darling!" she grabbed (y/n)'s hand "That girl said you were feeling unwell." 

"I'm better now." she sent her a weak smile and stroked her hand "But we need to talk. Please close the door."

^^^