28.Hurt

Couldn't post yesterday. So, here is the big chapter for you all. Please do comments 🥺

When you get hurt what do you do? Comment here 👉

Let's begin...

Days passed like this. Avu was falling more and more for Sid. His language of talking, his accent, his manners and all are more than enough to attract ger towards him. And yeah, not to forget his super charming body as well. Well, just because of Avu brought them modern clothes, he is getting more hotter day by day. The jeans and Shirts were showing his perfectly curved body with tight nerves. This was the cherry on top of it. Avu somewhere knows that she has started liking him and she has accepted it whole heartedly. She wanted to enjoy this phase. She wanted to give a proper time for it.

On the other hand, the situation was getting worse day by day. Why? Because now Sid was fully concentrated in his studies and project. He has started working day and night for it. As usual Avu was there to help him in that. He has talked with the teachers about his work and they are really impressed by his work. They also get time to see his hot charms.

He was very much involved in in that he literally forgot for what he has came here. This is happening. And yeah, the situation was not in control as our I mean Sid's so called LOVEGURU aka Ri was busy in his own world. Which? Oh come on of course his Kavya's world. He was getting attracted towards Kavya more and more. Well, who won't when she is such a sweet and pretty girl. But this useless creature is creating problem by thinking it as love. But in reality it's just an infatuation.

Huffff... So that is it... Well, let's see what is happening today..

A normal day with normal people and their so called normal works. Well, Avu and Sid were in library working on Sid's project. It's deadline is tomorrow. Sid was completely involved in his laptop. Avu was finding some books and putting them in front of Sid. Well, basically she was collecting the information for making a good literature review. After about an hour she came there.

Avu : Siddharth there are 12 books. I have found references in them. There will be some more.

Sid : No no. 12 are more than enough.

Avu : Umm.. Ok then shall I start to make a review on it?

Sid : Actually no.. I will make it.

Avu : let's do one thing. You finish your work. Then we will make it together.

Sid : Ok

(Avu nodded and sat there sorting out the books. Sid again got concentrated on his work. But you know what one creature is there who was just sitting there idol and doing nothing but chatting with Kavya. You must have guess it no..)

Avu : I will just get our lunch here. You continue. It's too late.

(Sid didn't say anything. She thought he is busy so she went to take the lunch for them. Sid was now working on the last part of his project. But he is getting some difficulties to crack that code. He was finding solutions for it but it's not happening. He got frustrated and sighed irritatingly.

He looked at Ri who was smiling looking at his phone. He rolled his eyes and again started working. Ro got up from there and went away. Sid again got engrossed in his work. Avu came there happily jumping carrying the food)

Avu : Siddharth see what have I brought

No reply

Avu : Siddharth See I brought Alu parathe for you. You love them na. See how many I brought. Now leave this work and eat them fast