37. Romantic scene

Suddenly, Kavya saw Anu there standing with the. She seemed new to her so she said.

Kavya (looking at Anu) : Oh I see. You got another girl ha?

(They snapped their heads towards Anu whose eyes widened in shock. Kavya went towards Anu)

Kavya: You bith, because of you Ri baby is saying all that.

Anu (confused) : But what did I do? I have came here today itself.

Kavya: That's what I am saying. Yeh aaj aayi hui ladki ke wajah se you are dumping me? Ha Ri?

Ri: what the hell are you saying ?

Kavya: Then tell me. Am I wrong? Ha? Is she a better slut than me? Ha? (To Anu) : You slut, whore, piece of..

(Before she could say anything she was cut off by a tight slap on her cheek. She held her cheek with her hand. It was Anu who slapped her. All were shocked)

Kavya: You...

Anu (shouted) : Awaaj nichee...(all gasped) You are no one to raise a finger on my character. I am pure and there is no need to give any certification of it for me. Kindly use these types of words for someone who is really is that. Got it? Don't ever try to cross it with me. You better understand this or else I won't take time to throw you out of here.

(She literally shouted making everyone shock. Ri's jaw was dropped on the floor. In anger, Kavya hit her leg on the table and she only got hurt.)

Meanwhile table be like: Chiiii mein to apavitra ho gaya. Avu ji ya Anu ji please mujhe chu kar firse pavitra kar dein.

(Sid and Avu were also shocked. Kavya picked her bag and went from there fuming in anger. All others who were watching this drama went away doing their work by just one glare of Sid. Avu went towards Anu)

Avu: Anu you ok?

Anu: Yeah I am totally fine. In fact sorry for making the scene on the first day itself.

Sid: No you did right. She has no right to say you anything.

Avu: Yes. Hain na Ri?

(She didn't get any response. They looked at Ri who was standing there still. Avu and Sid chuckled. Even Anu. Sid punched Ri and he came back in senses )

Ri: Maara kyun bei saa...

Sid: Ri no cursing

Ri(rolling his eyes) : Ha ha tum to Harishchandra ke vanshaj ho pata hain...

(All laughed. Bell rang and they decided to go in classes. Sid gestured Avu and they both went away. Anu took her bag and was about to go but Ri stopped her)

Ri: Anushka...

(She stopped)

Anu: Yea?

Ri: You look beautiful.

(He said shyly. She smiled and said thank you and went from there. Ri was looking at her disappearing figure. Suddenly he remembered about Kavya)

Ri(in mind) : No Ri. Do what you have came here for. Just shut your heart.

(He sighed shrugging his thoughts off and went to his class.)

With Sidneet...
Avu was happy and was having a wide smile on her face. Sid was so happy seeing her like this.

Sid: You are too much happy.

Avu (giggled) : yessss

(Saying this she jumped and was about to fall but Sid saved her. She closed her eyes in fear. Sid looked at her face and was lost in her. Soon she opened her eyes and got lost in the pair of hazel eyes of Sid)

Meanwhile the conversation...

Avu's chappal: Yesss I did..

The floor: Oyee I did it.. I became somewhat slippery for some time because of that she fell in his arms..

Avu' chappal : But I only slipped kn you na that's why...

The floor: I guess we both did it together. Now come here close to me and get stuck to me. So that they both can spend some romantic time together.

Avu's chappal: hehe yes sure...

(They both stucked to each other giving Sidneet their romantic time. Avu and Sid were lost in their world when "Hava ka jhoka" came there and disturb them. They came back in senses)

Avu' chappal and The floor (to Hava ka Jhoka) : Saala kamina...

(Sid looked at Avu who was blushing. She just ran from there hiding her red cheeks. Sid ran his fingers through his hair and went from there after smiling like a monkey.)

After lectures..
All met in canteen..

Sid: Avu, Anu let's go we will drop you both.

(They nodded and went. Sid started driving with Ri beside him. Avu and Anu were at back. Sid was stealing glances of Avu through mirror and Ri saw this)

Ri: Sid focus on driving. Avu yahi hain

(Sid glared him and he shut his mouth. Avu blushed. Anu smiled. They reached home and greeted Avu's parents. Sid and Ri drove to their house. Sid beated Ri for a while)

Ri: Bass na ab

Sid: Ha chal nikal ab

Ri: Avu bhabhi aap..

(Sid looked behind and saw no one. Ri laughed and ran to his room. Sid sighed and blushed remembering their romantic scenes)
.
.
.
EOC***