2.New Friend

With Sid...
After reaching the mansion all came there to welcome Dadi that is Kamladevi. His mom came there with pallu on her head and touched her legs.

Kamladevi : Jeeti raho bahu. (Stay blessed daughter in law)

Vibha : Maa ji aapki yaatra kaisi rahi? (Mom how was your trip?)

Kamladevi : Ha bahot acchi. Abhi yeh sab chodo aur hamein ab yaha ke utsav ki taiyaari bhi toh karni hain.  (Yes very good. But now leave all this. We also have to do preparations of the function here)

Vibha : Maa ji aap chinta mat kijiye. Sab taiyaariyaan puri ho hi rahi hain. (Mom don't take tension. All preparation are getting done)

Kamladevi : Yeh sahi hain. Aur Ram kaha hai?
(This is good. And where is Ram?)

Sid : Dadi ma Papa ji ko meeting ke liye der ho rahi thi toh woh waha gaye hain. (Grandma dad was getting late for the meeting so he went there)

Kamladevi : Thik hain. Bahu utsav kal hain toh sabke liye naye kapde aur baki sab dekh lena. (Ok. Daughter in law function is tomorrow so for all look after new clothes and all)

Vibha : Ji ma ji (yes mom)

(Saying this Vibha went from there. Kamladevi called one servant and she also started looking after the preparations of Pooja of new Ram Mandir. The pooja was going to held tomorrow and all the Allahabad Village is excited for it.

The opening Pooja is going to be done by Ram Nigam that is Sid's dad. So all the people are preparing for it. Sid and Ri also went from the mansion and went to look after all the decorations and all.) 

With Avu...
She ran inside a small but pretty bunglow.

Avu : Dadi... Dadi...

(As soon as her Dadi heard her voice she came out and hugged her small little princess. She was wearing a simple saree and was looking pretty.)

Nirmal : Aww. My baccha. How are you?

(She is a modern type of Dadi. Also she is educated)

Avu : Dadi I am so much fine.

Nirmal : Aw.. Come sit here.

(She made Avu sit on sofa and give her water. Avu smiled and took it from her. Aman and Sonia came and hugged Dadi. Sonia bend down to touch her feets)

Nirmal : Arey no beta.

(She hugged her and kissed her head)

Aman : How are you mom?

Nirmal : I am awesome as always but missed you guys a lot.

Avu : Same here dadi.

Nirmal : Aww. Ok you all take rest I will make lunch fatafat.

Sonia and Avu : I will help you.

(They chuckled and went. All got fresh and ladies started making lunch. They talked a lot and after making lunch they were setting it on the dining table when sm1 came there)

Sm1 : Nirmal Dadi aapke liye taaza doodh. (Nirmal grand ma fresh milk for you)

Avu : Who is there dadi?

Dadi : Wait.

(They went and saw a girl standing there with a milk kitley. She was wearing a very simple dress and was smiling. She was having two chotis of her hair. They went to her)

Dadi : Thank you Anu beta

Anu : Shukriya mat boliye (Don't say thanks)

(They smiled)

Dadi : Avu.. She is Anu.. Anu she is my grand daughter Avu.

Anu : Grand da..?

Dadi : Meri Poti hain yeh (my grand daughter)

Anu : Accha (oh.ok)

Avu : Hello Avneet here. Can we be friends?

Dadi : Avu she doesn't know English.

Avu : Oh ok sorry Dadi. (To Anu) Mein Avneet Kaur. Kya ham dost ban sakte hain? (I am Avneet kaur. Can we be friends?)

Anu : Mein? Aapki dost? (Me? Your friend?)

(She hesitated and got tears. All villagers had declared her as a Kalank Child as her mother dead while giving birth to her. And no one talks to her sweetly)

Avu : Kya hua? Mein acchi nahi lagi tumhe?

Anu : Nahi nahi. Aisa nahi hain. Mujhse koi baat nahi karta. Toh maine socha.. (No No. Not like that. No one talks with me. So I thought... )

Avu : Toh kya hua? Mein baat kar lungi. Ab ham dono gappe ladayenge.

Anu : Ji bura mat maniyega par.. (Please don't take it wrong but...)

Nirmal : Avu the thing is... (She told Avu everything)

Avu : Oh. So cruel.

Anu : Ji?? (What?)

Nirmal : Beta Anu. Chinta mat karo. Avu tumhaari dost banegi na. Koi kuch nhi kahega. (Daughter don't worry. Avu will be your friend na. No one will say anything)

Avu : Ha Anu. (Yes Anu)

(Anu nodded and they shook their hands)

Anu : Shukriya. Mein aapke ghar ke piche wale ghar mein hi rehti hoon. Kal utsav hain toh kal milenge jaroor. (Thank you. I live behind your house only. Tomorrow we will meet at function)

Avu : Jaroor (sure)

(She smiled and went away. Nirmal smiled. They went and did lunch with many talks and all. Later Avu helped her Dadi and Mom to clean utensils and all and then they all then laid down to take some rest)

Avu : Dadi what is tomorrow's function for?

Nirmal :  Tomorrow is opening of our new Ram Mandir. So we have pooja there.

Avu : Who is going to do it?

Nirmal : There is politician here Ram Nigam. Their family is going to do it. And later we have fair at night with many village games and also many stalls and foods.

Avu : We will go there?

Aman : Sure.

Sonia : Ab so jao Muskan. At night we will go to roam around and we will...

Nirmal : Eat pani puri.

Aman : Yes. You know what Avu. When I was small every second Saturday I used to eat Pani puri and you know it's very tasty.

Avu : Oh. I also wanna taste.

Nirmal : Sure we will.

Avu : Can we take Anu with us?

Nirmal : Today only family time. Tomorrow we will take Anu with us. Ok?

Avu : Ok dadi.

Aman : Now let's sleep. I overeat

(They laughed and took some rest with smiles on their faces)
.
.
.
EOC***
How was it?
Tell me in comments.
Stay tuned.