11.Confirmed

Sid reached at the library first as he went there from jeep. They got down from the jeep. Ri was blabbering and Sid was still thinking about Avu and his dream girl only. They went upstairs and entered the library. When the librarian saw them he threw all his work and went to them asking which books they want. They gave him the list and he went for his work. They started roaming in library.

After some time Anu and Avu also came there somewhat panting as they walked for long distance. They went towards the librarian. But he shouted at them.

Librarian : Dikhta nahi mein kaam kar raha hoon? Jaake khud dhundho apni kitaabein.(CAN'T YOU SEE I AM WORKING? GO AND FIND THE BOOKS BY YOURSELF)

(They were taken a back. Avu was about to give him back answer but Anu stopped her. They calmed their selves and went from there in the other section. Anu wanted some hindi books so she went in hindi section. Avu wanted to read Shiva Trilogy so she was searching it in English Section.

She was finding the book when she felt cold wind on her soft face. She somewhat shivered. She looked here and there and saw Sid in the exact opposite section searching for some book. He was taking it from the upper part so he didn't notice her. 

He took the book and jumped down and sighed. He was about to go but he felt some strong gaze on him. He looked in front and saw Avu staring at him. He got shocked to see her there. But his eyes betrayed him and went on a staring date with Avu's eyes.

They both were staring into each other eyes for long time. But again a cold wind came and disturbed their moment. They looked here and there and went in opposite direction. They were looking behind and were walking forward. They didn't notice that they came in the same section. Sid could here the sound of the Payal. The same sound.

And by god's grace they bumped into each other. Sid's strong shoulder hit Avu on her head. She startled and jerked behind due to inertia and because of that she hit her head on the back cupboard badly. Her head spined and she felt dizzy. She was about to fell down when Sid held her.

He was shocked and scared that she must got hurt because of him. He held her by her waist. Avu was trying to keep her eyes open but failed and fell into his arms by putting full weight of her body on him. He got terrified. He looked here and there but couldn't find anyone. 

He took her softly and sat down with her head on his lap. He was shaking her.

Sid : Avneet....Avneet...

(No response)

(He got scared. He was patting her soft cheek but nothing happened. He panicked a lot. He looked here and there and saw a small water tank was there. He kept Avu down and brought water. He sprinkled some water on her face. She slightly squeezed her eyes and opened them after some blinking. Sid got some relief.

He put his hand behind her head and pulled her up making her sit there leaning the cupboard. She held her head with her hand. That's when Sid noticed that bracelet. His eyes widened. But he again thought that this must be some misunderstanding.)

Sid : Kya tum thik ho?(ARE YOU OK?)

Avu : Yes. Just my head is paining.

Sid : Kya?(WHAT?)

Avu : Mera sir dukh raha hain bass.(JUST MY HEAD IS PAINING)

Sid : Accha. Humein maaf kardo. Humne dekha nahi ki tu aa rahi ho. (OK. I AM SORRY. I DIDN'T SEE THAT YOU WERE COMING)

Avu : Koi baat nahi. Mera bhi dhyan nahi tha. (IT'S OK. I WAS ALSO NOT CONCENTRATED ON WALKING)

(Sid nodded. He held her hand and he felt the same sensation in his body when he held her hand before. He got confused. He held her hand and made her stand. He felt her body also stiffened a bit because of his touch. Both were getting confused about themselves. They ignored it)

Avu : Shukriyaan(THANK YOU)

(She said and started leaving. That's when he heard the same sound of Payal. His heart beat increased. He was not able to hear anything else other than that. He closed his eyes feeling the sound. He suddenly opened them just to clarify his doubts. He looked here and there and saw no one except Avu. He got shocked.

But again to confirm he ran left and right to find if any other girl is there or not. His heart literally skipped a beat when he found no one is there except Avu. But again to confirm all his doubts he turned to talk with Avu that's when he noticed her dupatta. It was the same which came on his face some while ago.

His eyes widened on the realization but again to confirm the same damn thing he held her hands from behind. She stopped right there. They both felt current in their bodies. It felt like their hands are just to held each others.  Sid brushed off all his thoughts and decide to talk with her. He pulled her. She gasped audibly and got threw in his embrace. 

He looked in her eyes and felt like he is drowning into those chocolaty pulls. He didn't waste any time and bend down. She was getting confused with his moves. First he helped her and said sorry. Then he again held her and pulled her towards himself and now he is sitting below her without any reason. 

He kneeled down and took a nice look of her legs. But the Payal were hiding under her dhoti type lower. He was hesitating a lot but he got some courage and finally asked her)

Sid : Kya tum apni dhoti thodi upar karke apne pair dikhaogi?(CAN YOU JUST PULL YOUR LOWER UP A LITTLE AND SHOW ME YOUR LEGS?  )

(Avu's eyes widened. Anger filled inside her)

Avu : Kya? Kya kaha? Khud ko itne sanskari bolte ho aur yeh sab chizein karte ho? Ha? Cheee...(WHAT? WHAT YOU SAID? YOU SAY YOURSELF A FULL NICE AND SENSIBLE GUY AND THESE THING YOU DO? EWWW...)

(Sid got confused about her reaction but the reality stroked him and he rewind what he actually said to her. His eyes widened)

Sid : Nahiiiiiiiiii.......Nahi nahi waise nahi.....(NOOOOOO... NO NO...NOT LIKE THAT)

Avu : Toh kaise?(THEN HOW?)

(She asked him scrunching her nose. Sid got distracted because of it as he found it adorable)

Sid : Tum samjh nahi rahi ho. Mujhe sirf yeh dekhna hain ki kya tumne apne pair mein koi payal pehne hain ya nahi.(YOU ARE NOT GETTING. I JUST WANT TO SEE IF YOU ARE WEARING PAYAL IN YOUR LEGS OR NOT)

(Avu got confused more)

Avu : Par kis liye?(BUT WHY?)

Sid : Arey woh hamein..(THAT...)

Avu (cuts him) : Aur tumne yeh kaise soch liya ki mein tumhe mere payal dekhne dungi?(AND HOW DID YOU THINK THAT I WILL SHOW YOU MY PAYAL?)

(Sid's eyes widened)

Sid (shocked) : Matal tumne payal pehne hain?(IT MEANS YOU ARE WEARING THEM?)

(Avu looked at him getting confused)

Sid : Batao na..Ha ya na?(SAY NA? YES OR NO?)

Avu (confused): Ha Pehne hain. Par kyun?(YES I AM WEARING THEM. BUT WHY?)

(Sid was hell shocked. But without wasting any second he pulled up her lower and looked at the pair of Payal in her legs. He took one of them in hand and shake it creating it's sound. His eyes widened as he heard the same sound which he have been heard from long back. He lost his senses as realization hits him. 

He got to know that his dream girl urf his HAMSAFAR is none another than the Avu itself. His heart was beating at fast rate and his ears could only hear the sound of that Payal. He was numb and couldn't react much. But he came back in senses when Avu jerked her legs and moved back. She was fuming in anger)

Avu : Kya kar rahe ho tum? ya chahte kya ho? (WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT DO YOU EVEN WANT?)

(She was blabbering non stop. He was just staring at her face without blinking. He stood up and was just looking at her. He was numb and was shocked to react anything. When Suddenly...
.
.
.
EOC***