48. Neeta?

The next 4 days, the environment was sad at Avu's home. Everyone was trying to cheer up Anu's mood but obviously it was not working. She was struggling in her own thoughts. Now sometimes even she feels that the villagers are right. But Aman and Sonia were trying to make her understand that it was all nonsense to even think.

Avu was the one who was not even talking with her family. She is not able to find any way to get the proof against Kamladevi. No one was saying anything to her.

At Present, she is sitting on the swing and was just thinking and thinking when Anu came there. She sighed looking at Avu. She doesn't want Avu to get stressed just because of her.

Anu: Umm...Avu i guess you should stop thinking about it. Anyway no one is going to believe anything. I gues...

Avu: what are you saying Anu ? Don't you want justice for your father?

Anu: I want Avu. But not while stressing you.

Avu: Fine then. Just stay quiet.

Saying this she went from there. She thought of something and then went to her parents to get permission for something. Of course who would deny her, anyway they trust her a lot. They just asked her to be careful.

Here, Sid's condition was also not good. His mind was playing chess with his heart. On the top of that Kamladevi was enough to put all the negative thoughts about Avu in his mind. It's not like he is getting manipulated but he is feeling double minded at the point. Ri is there to support him but he was himself confused about everything.

Presently, with Sid, all were having breakfast. Vibha was serving all. Ri was also there. Sid was just playing with the food. They were eating when someone entered from the front door. Two people were trying to cover the lady who was trying to run inside the house.

Kamladevi: Yeh sab kya tamasha hain ?

Guard 1: Ji yeh ladki andar ghusi chal rahi hain.

Kamladevi: Ae ladki kya hain? Kaun ho tum ?

Guards pushed her and she fell on the floor. She sat there on her own knees with her head down.

Girl: Ji...mainu maaf kijiyega. Rani ji. Par mujhe paiso ki jarurat hain. Kya mein yaha kaam kar sakti hoon? Mana mat kijiyega. Gaav waalon ne mujhe bataya ki AAP kitni mahaan hain.

Kamladevi: Kaun ho tum? Aur kaha se aayi ho? Yaha pe koi kaam nahi hain. Niklo yaha se.

Girl ran and touched Kamladevi's feet.

Girl: Aise mat kahiye. Mein yaha kisiko bhi nahi jaanati. Mujhe rehene dijiye na. Meri behen bohot bimaar hai.

Kamladevi: Thik hain thik hain. Rho yaha aaj se tum. Pr ha jyaad hoshiyari nahi chahiye. Aur jitne paise milenge ussi mein hi kaam chalana padega tumhe. Yeh baaki ke naukar tumhe tumhara Kam samjha denge. Jaao ab. Pair chodo humare.

Girl just wiped her tears and went from there taking her small bag. While going her dupatta slightly tilted and her neck gets visible. No one noticed that but Ri whose mind was working 110 times faster saw her and immediately recognised her.

The girl was this. Swipe to see.

Imagine her covering her whole face with dupatta

Imagine her covering her whole face with dupatta. Sid didn't pay much attention to her. She was also using very gaav wali language and tone so that no one could even guess who she is. But our Ri was the smartest. He thought to meet her later. She was going when Vibha stopped her.

Vibha: Tumhara naam kya hain?

Avu: Mera naam hain Neeta.

Saying this she glanced at Sid once and went from there in the kitchen. She started working according to what she was told.

Time passed, Vibha asked her to give juice to Ram who was in his study. She nodded and did her work. She was coming back when someone came and pulled her in a room. She was about to shout but stopped looking at the boy. He was Ri. He closed the room and came to her. She was still covering her face. Ri signed.

Ri: oh neeta ji mujhe pata hai aap neeta nahi Sid ki Neet ho. Uthao ab yeh ghunghat.

Avu's eyes widened and she pulled off her dupatta.

Avu: How do you know?

Ri: Neeta bani Neet. Gaaon ke chapri language se ek dum fluent English. Waaa. Madam ji...aapke neck pe Jo Mark hain na mole ka usse mein janta hoon. Samjhe ?

Avu sighed and laughed.

Ri: Kya hain yeh sab? Batao?

Avu sighed and sat on the bed which was there.

Avu: You know na I have to find the proof. Usike liye aayi hoon. Abhi tak to me I didn't get anything. I thought yahi pe I will get some proof. Tum mano ya na mano unhone hi yeh sab Kiya hain. I know you won't trust me..

Ri: Oyee.. Maine kab bola aise?

Avu: Means you trust me ?

Ri: Of course I do. But iska matlab yeh nahi ki mein yeh Maan loon ki dadi ji ne hi yeh Kiya hain. Par agar yeh sach hain toh isse janane ke liye I will help you. Mujhe pata hain tum kabhi kisi proof ke Bina nahi bologi kuch.

Avu smiled and hugged him.

Avu: Thank you Ri.

Ri hit her head and hugged her back.

Avu: Ok ok. We will talk later at night ha. I will go now.

Ri nodded. She was about to run but Ri pulled her. He adjusted her dupatta on her head. Both chuckled and she ran away.
.
.
.
EOC***