We Broke Criss, Kenny's Dare, Holocaust, Cliques

criss: Okay guys first up is a dare for everyone!

Kenny: WOOH HOO!

Stan: Finally something even I can do!

Criss: So aaliyahpylant1 dares everyone to flucking shut da fluck up and say everything that you think is good about the awesome le Nazi and that means you to khal! and don't back down on this... and in other news they also want to give Cartman... this *hands cartman a box of cheesy poofs* Then they slowly walk away cooly with shades on.

Kyle: Are we really doing this?

Cartman: *stuffing his face with cheesy poofs* YES!

Stan: Uh... Well, we learned that people can be dicks...

Criss: I guess more people realized executing and being prejudice against people for their religion is wrong.

Kyle: THERE'S NOTHING GOOD ABOUT IT WHY ARE WE DOING THIS!

Cartman: We got rid of a lot of dirty Jews!

Kyle: AH! I'll kill you! *tackles him*

Criss: Moving on. Questions for Stan from Anita_Eraser why are the freaking questions so important to you?

Kyle: *still wailing on Cartman* I've been thinking about that too.

Cartman: He's just an attention whore.

Stan: No, It's just it shows who the audience loves more. I don't ever get questions. *sigh*

Cartman: LOOK AT THAT PUSSY! *bursting into laughter* HAHAHAHA!

Criss: I never get questions... Then again I'm not a main character.. Oh shoot, I can't break the fourth wall in front of you guys.

Kyle: What?

Criss: NOTHING! Moving on. From the same person for Stan. Out of all the kids that were in your class when you were younger why did you choose Kyle, Kenny and that other idiot to hang out with?"

Cartman: EH!

Stan: Well... Uh, I don't know if I should say for Kyle... I hung out with Cartman cuz he stuck to Kyle like a leech bagging on him. Kenny hung out with Cartman so yeah. It all started with Kyle... And I only hung out with Kyle cuz. I uh..asjflksfljkl

Kyle: What? 

Criss: Dude speak up. We didn't hear crap.

Kyle: Yeah come on dude we've known each other forever.

Stan: *sighing* Okay well this was before I thought you were cool alright dude don't get pissed. But I only hung out with you because you were really good at math and I had no idea what was going on plus I thought you were a chick for the first three weeks of school...

Cartman:HAHAHAHAHA! 

Kyle: What! Dude! Stan I thought you were my best friend and it all started with a fucking lie!

Criss: Guys come on! Moving on!

Kyle: Fuck off I'm not saying shit anymore.

Criss: Whatever Kenny's next from MadisonNadine she dares Kenny to take his hood off and tie it around his waist and go up to a buliding and yell Allahu Akbar

Kenny: I'm down! But I don't wear my hood anymore...

Criss: True... Well you could always... *mutters* tlkjlafhst.

Stan: Dude speak up.

Criss: No nevermind...

Cartman: *sighing* The beaner said you could always take off your shirt! She wants to see your poor kid ribs! 

Criss: *cringing* It's a suggestion, come on it's not like I want to see anything...

Kenny: *shrugging* I guess that works *takes off shirt wraps around his waist and leaves the building.

Criss P.O.V

We ran outside as Kenny calmly climbed the building. He swore a little as his chest pressed against the brick causing him pain. He smiled in victory as he stood on top of the building. He coughed putting his hands around his mouth. He began to scream. "Allahu Akbar!" He shouted. We repressed our laughter as we watched. A pedestrian stopped as he saw Kenny. The pedestrian quickly grabbed something from his pocket and chucked it at Kenny. We all laughed as we realized it was a rolled up pad.

"SICK!" He screamed climbing down. After that we went back into the room of solitude.

Kyle: What's next?

Criss: One more thing... *gets on the computer. turns red hides behind the couch*

Cartman: *bursting into laughter* Look at the beaner!

Kyle: Is it something I said?

Stan: Dude Criss what's wrong?

Kenny: I don't know why she's acting so weird I was the one who got attacked by a pad. 

Kyle: *goes towards the computer* I think it had something to do with this. *reads outloud.*

Draco_Malfoy13

"For Kenny: i just wanted to say that I like you a lot, you don't have to like me back. I honestly have to say that you are pretty hot. Being poor didn't define you, and being perverted just make you a lot more funnier. I'm perverted too, so it's not a problem. I know that criss likes you too, and I'm not saying anything bad because she is an amazing writer. Thanks for listening. ~Love Kassidy"

Kenny: *looking over to the couch* Uh... You like me? Hm... 

Cartman: *holding in laughter... fails* HAHAHA! Beaner likes poor kid!

Kyle: What did she mean by Criss is a good writer?

Stan: I knew she was writing our conversations down but how else is she a good writer? I mean it's just us talking.

Kenny: You know I always just took it as fake flirting since you know... I thought... Hm..

Kyle: Should we fix her?

Cartman: Nah, the janitor will clean it up for us.

Kyle: Dude Cartman, not cool! I mean she's a statue is she gonna die?

Kenny: So we can leave now right?

Stan: Shouldn't you care dude? Didn't you like her once?

Kenny: Dude I just want to go home, come on I don't like anyone I'm tired of the bullshit called life no girl likes me they just think they do.

Criss:*standing up* I'm tired of life too but.. I'm sure I do.