Dolphins, Kenny's Hood, Yaoi dare!

Criss: Okay Ghost_Wing has a question for everyone what do you think of the dolphin apocalyspe it will happen. What da fuck?

Cartman: I ain't afraid of no hippie fish! They're as dumb as a stick!

Stan: Actually they're one of the most smartest mamals on earth...

Cartman; AHAHA! Did you hear the hippie! He thinks dolphins are mamals!

Kyle: God Cartman you're such a dumb ass.

Cartman: Eh!

Stan: I'd move to Japan where they have professional dolphin and whale killers.

Kyle: Me too. But I'd adopt an alias something like Lee.

Kenny: I'd start hoarding now. I'd hoard food, harpoons, and dolphin snacks so they can do my bidding but I doubt the dolphin apocalypse will ever happen. The zambies! They'll beat the dolphins to it!

Criss: OK question for Kenny. DarkWolf2468 wants to know why you don't wear your hood anymore that blocks your face and mouth. Oh and from Maskyfangirl who do you like better Stan or Kyle?

Stan: You know I've been wondering the same thing.

Cartman: Who gives a damn about the stupid poor kid.

Kenny:*flips off Cartman* Well I realized I might get more chicks if I showed my lucious blond hair. Besides I got tired of girls mistaking my name for Harry, Lenny, Donnie,etc. Also my teeth are straight now so I won't get bullied. *smiles* If I had to chose I think I'd pick.... Stan.

Kyle: What? Why not me?

Kenny: One because we don't make a great ship like Stenny.

Stan:That's not what I was expecting...

Kenny: Two, Stan's more exciting and has a girlfriend I can stare at and not get my ass kicked.

Stan: Dude!

Kenny: Finally because I'm not as proud of my religion as Kyle and it makes me feel guilty. Stan doesn't seem to care like me so it's you know leveled out.

Cartman: Finally someone doesn't like Kyle because he's a Jew!

Kenny: That's not what I meant!

Criss: OK dare for the guys watch one episode of Junjou romantica, aka Pure Romance.

Cartman: What the fuck is that?

Criss: A guy on guy anime.  The first episode is pretty innocent so I picked episode 2 for you guys to watch.

Stan: How come you don't have to watch it!

Criss: Because I've already watched it and read the manga now get your sissy butts to work!

Cartman: *cough* *cough* Nerd!

Criss: My friend forced me, god us Cali folk treat dares seriously unlike you red necks do *laughs*

Kenny: Count me in! I don't want to be compared to lame ass California hippies!

Stan: Yeah me too!

Cartman: Damn straight! I'm in too I ain't no hippie

Criss: That's the spirit! *mutters* suckers

Criss: OK some background information. Misaki moves in with his brother's best friend, Usami  nicknamed Usagi because he's been doing poorly with his grades. In episode two it's been at least a month.*Connects computer screen to T.V* Ok begin.

Criss P.O.V

The guys were all laughing their asses off at the theme song. Cartman even complained about having to read the subtitles. This went on for five minutes before they settled down. Everything was going okay for a while as they watched. Kyle, Stan and Cartman were uneasy but Kenny didn't seem to mind.

They got a little uneasy five minutes into the episode when Usami was playing with Masaki.

Kenny: Dude! Masaki! You don't ask a dude if he's been masturbating!

Stan: Sick dude!

Kyle: Why? Why? Doesn't he fight him off!

Criss: Yet you say nothing about the old pervert making an erotic novel about the kid. ha...

Ten minutes passed. and they began to laugh again.

Cartman: AHA! They're going on a date! What a bunch of gay wads!

Kenny: He doesn't want to call it that Cartman!

They calmed down after that and it wasn't until the near end that they were freaking out. Usami and Misaki were arguing about Misaki's new friend. Everyone's eyes widened as they made up and ended up having sex. 

Stan: Aw! Sick dude! *tries to cover his eyes* *watches through his fingers*

Kenny: It's not that bad I mean yeah I'd prefer girl on girl or girl and guy but love is love.

Cartman: Dude this is sicker than Kyle's  mom having boobs!

Kyle: Shut up Cartman I'll kill you! This is disgusting.

Stan: I just wasted twenty minutes of my life and they have been traumatizing.

Kyle: Agreed.

Cartman: I can't believe I'm saying this but agreed...

Kenny: You guys are just pussies!