Still open for questions, More Sex, and Goths

Hey guys so no one asked questions for a LONG time, but I finally got some, dedicated to Ghost_Wing for the questions. So ask questions in the comments if you'd like. I've been writing A LOT on Wattpad so be patient but I was excited to write for this book again :)

AFD

Criss: Wow that was a long break.

Kyle: What the heck are you talking about?

Stan: Dude, I am ready for questions! I don't even care what it is anymore!

Kyle: I still don't get it...

Cartman: Ignore the beaner she's gone nuts.

Kenny: Can we just have a pretty girl as a guest again I mean I need action!

Criss: We have questions to entertain you, you don't need girls and trust me you'll get action *winks and laughs*

Kenny: *clicks tongue* Yes another in the sack!

Criss: Not me you idiot the questions include yao.... You know what think whatever you want Kenny, let your imagination explore. Come on in guests!

Pete: *flipping him off* Why the hell do we keep doing these confirmist things?

Henrietta: I think because people like us? How conformist.

Firkle: *rolling eyes* Nazi cheerleaders.

Michael: The conformists didn't even know our names. 

Craig: I'm the one who should be flipping people off you emos!

Michael: *cringing* We're... NOT, EMOS.

Criss: *interrupting*Question time! Okay goths all theses questions/dares are from Ghost_Wing by the way. What would make you turn conformist even if it was for a little.

Henrietta: *crossing arms looking at Michael from the corner of her eye* Dumb question.

Firkle: Do legos count?

All goths: You play with toys?

Michael: Pete turned conformist for a stupid girl

Criss: I'm not stupid! *cough* I mean I never heard of that....

Cartman: *bursting into laughter* Beaner wanted to be goth!

Kyle: Was that when no one hung out with you and you turned all emo?

Pete: *sighing* GOTH

Criss: I don't remember that happening... So both Pete and Henrietta say love Firkle says legos how 'bout you Michael?

Michael: Being confirmist is so stupid I don't think I even want to answer that question.

Criss: *spraying with water* Bad slave! Answer question!

Everyone: *looking dully at her*

Criss: What? He's not cooperating!

Michael: Fine.... I guess maybe if it were a dare I'd be conformist or if I really liked a girl... Fuck off.

Craig: Why the hell am I here?

Criss: So the goths have a heart? Hmm.... Oh right, Lana challenges you to a duel.

Craig: Bring it bitch! I'll slay your ass a thousand times over!

Criss: Vicious much? Well we'll bring her on another time cuz we have a couple more questions for the gang.

Stan: Please say you have one for me!

Criss: Kenny! *laughing* Out of the whole group who would you have sex with besides me.

Kenny: Why the exception, what makes you so special?

Kyle: Are we going into the whole shipping thing again?

Stan: What do sail boats have to do with sex?

Criss: Depending on the fandom, everything.

Kenny: *thinking sincerely* So anal stuff.... Hm... Who has the best ass!

Cartman: Jews don't, they're scrawny from all the concentration camps *snickering*

Kyle:*dully* It's almost like you want that fat ass of your raped by Kenny.

Kenny: Not Stan, he's taken and isn't too good on the looking side... Hm...

Stan: Hey!

Kenny: I'm still holding onto hope that Style will happen so I guess Cartman.

Criss: *laughing* Kenric! Hilarious.

Cartman: *slamming door, screaming from outside* SCREW YOU GUYS I'M GOING HOME!

Criss:Well that wraps that up, we have a couple dares coming up and as usual we're still open for questions!

Kenny: Are you open to anything else *winks*

Criss: One day I will kill you McCormick, one day.

Kenny: So that's a yes?

Criss: *sprays with water*

Kyle: Kenric..... Oh! Kenny and Cartman... Gross.

Stan: See you next time guys I want a question!