Cartman are there too many Minorities? Btw Who do you hate?

Criss: *laughing* Cartman, abbey_vella wants to know if you still hate minorities? 

Cartman: Damn right! I hate those fucking...

Kyle: *Covers his mouth*

Criss:*leering* I hardly think Mexicans like me are considered minorities anymore. Go on, Cartman.

Kyle: *lets go of Cartman* Okay, but you asked for it.

Cartman: There are too many fucking beaners... They go around having like a hundred babies and taking good jobs from the white men. Plus they go around trying to get only one of their like ten siblings to try and kick your ass. Of course I still hate them who doesn't.

Kenny: Any sane non-prejudice person.

Cartman: Who asked you?

Criss: *flips Cartman off* Okay next question!

Criss: CreativeWhacko wants to know who is the number one person you hate? Besides Kyle, no one wants to hear you bitching about a favorite character.

Cartman: Who doesn't hate Kyle?

Stan: No one wants to hear you bitch, remember, fatass?

Cartman: Besides Kyle and the beaner Criss, I'd  have to say Wendy.

Stan: *emotionless* Why?

Cartman: Because that little bitch needs to learn her place. If I wanna talk bad about some lame ass titties killing people*snickers*, who gives her the right to try and kick my ass. Plus she's against everything I work hard for. I work my ass off trying to convince people to hate Jews and blacks and she just comes along and ruins it in five seconds, that bitch. If she came over to me right now I'd go like, "EH. You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie. Eh, woman, you shut your mouth, and make babies."

Kyle: Wait you what?

Cartman: I know what you're gonna say Jew, "Cartman you shouldn't try and make other people hate blacks."

Criss: *Face palm*