111. What's Your Problem

Sapphire, Y/n, Steven and Pearl warp back home from Rose's Fountain.

"Ruby!" Sapphire cries out as she looks around. "I'm so sorry! Where...? Huh?" Sapphire finds a note on the floor that has "Sapphire" written on it. "Oh no." Sapphire picks up the note and begins to read it. "Sapphire, you were right. I need some time to think, so I am running away? Ruby. This can't be happening." Sapphire starts crying. "Oh Ruby, I'm so sorry. You left before I can take back all the horrible things I said to you."

Pearl takes the letter off of Sapphire's hand and reads it as well.

"Well... Amethyst was with her, right? Maybe she knows where she went." Y/n suggests.

Electronic sounds are heard, and the group finds Amethyst playing video games on Steven's bed.

"Amethyst, have you seen Ruby?" Steven asks.

"Yeah, I've seen her." Amethyst says as she keeps looking at the TV screen. "Huh, she asked me for a pen and paper a while ago. Why?"

"Because, she ran away!" Pearl says annoyed as she shoves the letter in Amethyst's face. "Did you see where she went?"

"I don't know, maybe she'll come back. It's not my job to babysit her." Amethyst says and she pauses the game. "Hey, Y/n, Steven! Get over here, I need two players!" 

"Hold on a second, Amethyst." Steven tells her.

"Do you think you can find Ruby using  your future vision Sapphire?" Y/n suggests.

"Oh?" Sapphire says before she realizes what he means. "Oh! Maybe! But... She's so wonderful... and spontaneous! I have no idea what she could...Why would she be a cowboy?!"

Sapphire clings to Y/n's legs and begins sobbing loudly. 

"Aw Sapphire..." Y/n says feeling sorry for the gem as he kneels down to her level and holds Sapphire's hands. "There, there. It's going to be okay." he hushes. 

Pearl joins them two now. "She's going to come back! She's got to come back! If she doesn't then... then, there would be no more Garnet. And... what on Earth would we do without Garnet?"

"Oh, Pearl! How will I ever get her back?!" Sapphire cries out as Pearl embraces Sapphire, and Sapphire clings to Pearl's arm, visibly trembling.

"I... I don't know! You two are incredible together! It can't be over! It can't be!!" Pearl cries.

Both Pearl and Sapphire begin sobbing loudly together, while Y/n and Amethyst watch on uncomfortably.

"Uhh... Why don't you two take all of this into the Temple?" Amethyst sighs. "Steven, Y/n and I are going to play some video games." she says.

"No, no, it's ok! Don't worry Sapphire. I'm gonna go out and find Ruby." Steven tells Sapphire.

"What?" Amethyst asks.

"I'll help. She seemed pretty upset when we left, the sooner we find Ruby the better." Y/n says in agreement with Steven.

"Okay Amethyst we'll be right back with her in no time." Steven says as he and Y/n walk off, leaving Amethyst behind, while Pearl and Sapphire continue to sob loudly.

"Yo Y/n, Steven, wait up! I'm coming too." Amethyst says as she leaves Pearl and Sapphire behind.

" Amethyst says as she leaves Pearl and Sapphire behind