Twelve

Raelynn's pov
As we walked in to the Restaurant Niall intertwined our hands together, and found Harry waiting for us at a table by the window.
Someone was sitting across from him at the booth. "Niall?" I whispered and elbowed him in the side. "I thought Harry didn't have a girlfriend?".  "He doesn't that is just a fan I bet you." Niall whispered. "Oh I see" I said. We walked over to Harry and I said "well who may this be?".  "She is a fan" Harry said. "Oh ok" I laughed. The girl freaked when she saw Niall, he gave her his autograph and she left. Harry looked down at mine and Niall's hands,he looked either really mad or really jealous! Me and Niall sat down at the booth, and just sat there for like five minutes in silence. "Well then let's go get some food!?!?" Niall said not surprising for me or Harry. "Okay!" we all said. I came back with some chicken,potatoes, and some,corn. Harry had some chicken, corn,potatoes, and finally some noodles. Niall came back with all sorts of things like corn,fish,potatoes,carrots,noodles,and some, chicken! (When you first go in and tell the person working how many people they give you your cups to get your drinks.) I had coke, Niall had some sprite and,Harry had some I don't know what he had. When we were finished eating we talked about the situation that had happened to me yesterday, and Harry apologized for what he did.

Niall's pov
I took Rae's hand,and intertwined our fingers together. When we got in the car I turned to my girlfriend and kissed her,and she smiles. "Oh Niall Stop it!".  "I can't help it your just so perfect!".  "Rae...?". "what babe?"  "You have no idea what im going to do when we get home!". "NIALL!!" she screamed.  "But who's fl-" I cut her off. "We are going to my flat". She shook her head. "I know this may seem crazy and a little to fast but Raelynn would you like to move in with me?" "Of course I do! Why not try it?" She said. "I don't know and I'll help when we get home?". "Okay"she said.

Raelynn's pov
We got out of the car and went to my flat,and grabbed all of my clothes and put them in Niall's flat. We did not move anything like the couch,and chairs I figured the person who moved in next could have it. I was sitting on the floor indian style, Niall came over to me and put his head in my shoulder looking at my phone I was on twitter. Then I looked at him and he grinned real big, and said I "love you!".  "Well, I love you too!"

Niall's pov
I stood up and motioned for Rae to follow me. I took her wrist and ran to our bedroom. 'What's the hurry Horan?" Raelynn asked. "You will see love" I said. When we got to the bedroom I let her wrist go,  grabbed her head and pulled it to mine. I walked her over to the bed and pushed her down. I hovered over her, and kissed her, smiled and I took off my shirt, then I took off her shirt and her pants. "Niall..." she said. "What?" "What if Louis walks in again?". "I have the door locked rae...".  "oh.." we laughed. Then I took off my own pants and I leaned down to kiss her again I moved to her neck leaving more love bites on her. I moved down to her stomach and tickled her, she screamed with laughter
"Nialler."  She said. "Huh?" I questioned her. "I don't know!" I started laughing. Then I kissed her and she kissed me back, I took her bra and undies off and I took off my underwear too. I started to enter her and she started screaming and moaning. I started to thrust faster and this lasted for about 40 minutes! I pulled out of her and started to kiss her I bit her lip and she let me explore her mouth with my tounge. I got off her and layed next to her I started playing with her hair, and she smiled at me. She layed on my chest and I put my arms around her and kissed her forehead and she fell asleep, and so did I.