Fifteen

Raelynn's pov
We arrived at mine and Niall's flat just a few moments before Louis. When we went inside Niall ran to the kitchen leaving only me and Louis in the t.v. room. "So... what should we do?' I asked Louis. "Ummm... we could watch a movie if you and Niall would like?" He answered. "Yeah, that sounds great!". "Hey Nialler we are watching a movie help me and lou-"I cut myself off "I mean BooBear pick out a movie?" I winked at Louis and he blushed, he looked like some damn red kool-aid! I laughed at him. "Yeah sure hot lips!" Niall yelled back. "Hot lips that's a new one!" I said back to Niall laughing.
"What movie should we watch?". "Can we wa-" Louis got but off by Niall who was screaming out "we should watch Winn-Dixie!!!!!!!". "Ummm... Niall...." I said. "What you don't like Winn-Dixie??" Niall asked confused. "No I do its just I thought we would watch something more like..... a horror movie?". "Yaaasss!" Louis screamed as Niall took a seat next to me on the floor. We decided to watch spongebob halloween edition because we are all children.
Louis pov
I was watching the movie and turned to see Rae and Ni Kissing, well I think they were unless they were trying to swallow each other. If that's what they were trying to do then they had succeeded at it. I was jealous I wish that was me, but it was not and it will never be. I decided that I needed to text Raelynn so I did.

To:Hot Stuff (Raelynn)
Hey, Ummm I want to tell you how I feel about you so here it goes.... when I first saw you I thought YOU will be MINE but I failed to succeed that. Raelynn im in love with you, I only wish you feel the same about me. Today at the park when you were starting at me (yes I saw that) when we were fighting I was thinking about kissing you but I would of been grilled by Niall the hot leprechan lmfao I just needed to tell you how i feel so you know what my feelings are about you and if you EVER NEED ANYTHING remember I right here for YOU all you need you do is contact me ok? XOXOXOXOXO ~ BOOBEAR;)

Wow I wonder what Raelynn will say to that? I hesitated to press the send button but I did it anyway. I was scared, that Niall would find out what I had just typed up and sent to my love.
Raelynn's pov
I woke up literary laying on top of Niall like, laying across his lap and Louis was asleep laying on my legs. I decided not to move and wake either of those beautiful boys up. Did I oh...my...god... I did I just called Louis beautiful! I looked over to find my phone blinking I had gotten a text from Louis.
It explained to me how he felt about me, and it kind of made me get butterflies in my stomach from the text i had just read.

To:Louis.Badass
Hey that was so sweet of you lou I love you mate but im in a serious relationship with Niall and you know that... im sorry to dissapoint but i love Nialler with all my heart! And I need to tell you that I think your charm may be working on me.......

Louis pov

I had woken up to Raelynn starring at me, and a text from Raelynn so I decided to open the text and I was shocked to see what she had wrote so I texted her back

To: Hot stuff ( Raelynn)
What charm?

When Niall woke up it was about 12:00 in the afternoon, and I decided to go home and leave the two of them alone. I waited all day for a text back from Raelynn, and i didnt get a text from Rae until 11:30pm.
It said :

From: Hot stuff (Raelynn)
Ummm.. well you kinda have this effect on me and I think I like you a bit......

Oh my lord!!!! I can't believe this i yelled out.

Raelynn's pov
I decided to text Liam because I needed someone other than Niall or boobear to talk to.

To: Daddy Direction
Hey Ummm can just you,harry,and zayn meet me at the brookside mall around 2:00?? please I really need to talk to you guys... I think im in love with 2 people at one time...