Forty-Five

Niall's pov
"Hey you" I say and Raelynn snaps her head up at me. "What's wrong?"
She shakes her head, "Nothing"
"Don't lie to me, I can tell that something is wrong. What is it love?"
"I'm just hungry that's all" Something is bothering her, I can tell she's lying, but I will let it slide this time.
"Ok... Well what do you want?"
She shrugs her shoulders, "Whatever you want"

"I want Nandos"

"Of course you do" she smiles, "why don't you just order room service or something?"

"I guess" damn I was really looking forward to eating some Nanados.

I pick up the hotel phone and dial the room service number, they probably won't be serving brekfast at one-fourty in the afternoon but whatever I'll just get the "lunch special" or something.

...

After we ate, me and Rae just watched the telly. It was nice to just sit down with her and do something. Tomorrow we have to get up early, about 5 in the morning to leave and go back home. I'm not sure what she is doing when we get home but, I know what I'm doing. I'm going to lay her down on that damn bed and slowly undress her, I'm going to make her get goosebumps and make her whine and talk to me while I'm fucking her, and she is going to lay there and take it. Then I'm going to- "Niall"
I'm going to do it all over again, twice in the same night. "Niall"

Just thinking about it makes me want to- "Niall James answer me right now"

"Hmmm... What?"

"I said your name three damn times"

"Sorry... I was thinking about... Something... What did you want?"

"I was just going to ask if I went over to Kassie's house if I could go by myself. You know spend some time with her?"

"Um. Yeah sure babe, when will you be back do you know?"

"Probably around... Ten or eleven"

"Ok see you then I guess"

"Bye Niall. I love you" she gets up from the couch and kisses my cheek, walking to the door. "Oh! And if you need anything call me not Kassie ok?"

"Yeah"

"Be back soon"

"Bye"

The door shuts and I'm by myself. I really have nothing to do, maybe I should take a nap. Mmmhhmmm yup. What am I? An old man? It's normal for a teenage boy to take a nap at six thirty at night right?

Raelynn's pov
"Yeah" I giggle and run my hands through his hair, he inches closer to me and my eyes dart down to his lips. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I want to. We're kind of in the moment, and I sure as hell am not ruining it. He grabs my waist and leads me to the bed gently laying me down, hovering over top of me. His lips meet my neck leaving a trail of small kisses back up to my lips.

Wait wait wait, lets rewind a bit.

(«flashback»)

I walk out of the hotel room and walk right past Kassie's hotel room. I keep going until I reach Liam and zayn's room. I knock softly and Liam answers the door seconds later. "Hey what are you doing here?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"Nothing just wanted to hang out" I smile back at him.

"Yeah sure come in love, but stay quiet Malik is sleeping"

I walk in and wait for Liam to sit down somewhere first before I sit. "Sorry love I was just watching a bit of the telly" he smiles and grabs the remote turning it down.