Seventeen

*Next morning Zayn's pov*
I woke up and felt a little... weird. Then, I remembered the dream I had...

~Flashback Dream~
"Hey love!" I said as Raelynn walked out if my bedroom!?!?! (* in reality* wtf why was she in my bedroom I thought to myself ) "hey babe Im hungry!" she whined. "Oh you sound like Niall!". "Ugh don't talk about that bastard around me...' she said. "I know what he did was wrong but you gotta be friends with him sometime otherwise your not going to be able to go on tour with us" I explained to her. "Well I guess I can try to become friends with Niall but I absolutely don't know how it's going to work out..."~end of Flashback Dream~

Niall's pov
"Babe! Babe wake up!" Raelynn screamed. "Wha???" I asked her in my raspy I just woke up voice. She smiled at me. "What? Nothing just a bad dream and I wanted to hear your voice". "Ok well its 4:00 in the morning so im going to bed and tell me what your bad dream was about in the mornin?" I asked her and rolled over."yes I'll tell you all about it she" answered. "Nialler!!!". "What!". "Please cuddle me?". "Ok, why not?" I said rolling over to see Liam laying right next to Raelynn, why was he that close? I don't know why he probably just rolled over and ended up next to Raelynn right? I put my arms around Raelynn and we fell asleep.

Quick A/N
Sorry for writing Niall's pov in fancy writing it was an accident I forgot to turn it off... oh! And there is a character in the next chapter and she is Raelynn's best friend and het name is Kassie....and Kassie is a huge directioner.
~kala~ lots of

I woke up and by this time it was twelve in the afternoon! I looked around and Raelynn was not there... "Rae?". "Yeah in the kitchen!" she screamed. "Yay food!" I said. Liam was sitting on the couch above me and laughing at me. "Im hungry!" I protested. "What's new?" Liam asked. "Here babe" Raelynn said as she handed me a bowl of cereal. "Thank you I love you more than I did before!" I said. "That was mean!" Raelynn said. "Ni you better get dressed!" Liam said. "Why?". "Because Simon called and he wants to talk to us
about something". "Uggghhhhhh!" I yelled. "Hurry up we leave in ten minutes!". "Fine!" I yelled at Liam. I got done getting ready and I kissed Raelynn goodbye and headed off.

Raelynn's pov
I went back to mine and Niall's flat because I didn't want to stay be at Liams flat alone, it was boring without anyone there. I know that Niall was in a meeting with Simon and the rest of the boys but I texted him anyways.

To:Nialler :*
Hey, babe so my dream was where I was dating Zayn and I hated you soo much and I don't know why...

From:Nialler :*
Oh, babe lol it will never happen got to go! Bye love you lots! Xxx

To:Nialler :*
Ok bye love you too!

SHORT AUTHORS NOTE:

As you may have noticed Raelynn had the same exact dream as Zayn... I think there may be a connection between them?

~ kala