Thirty

(This chapter is descriptive so if you don't like things like this just skip the chapter)

Raelynn's pov
I pull Niall back in for a kiss, "Hey
woah woah there..." He says. "What?" I ask. "Not tonight he whispers..." "Grrrr" I growl. "Unless you really want to..." He says and snaps my tank top strap. I instantly pull him into me and kiss him again, I run my hands through his blonde hair. He moves his hands down my lower back, and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his torso, and he takes me to the bedroom. He puts me down, and shuts the door. Niall walks closer to me, and puts his hands on my waist, I get shoved down on the bed. Damn he is an agressive bastard. He is now hovering over me, I grab his shoulders and roll him off of me and I sit on his stomach. He smirks, I bend down and kiss his collar bone and move up to his neck. His cheek bones are so defined, and his skin is so smooth. Niall's eyes are dark, like way dark. I kiss Niall right below his hair line by his ear, and he moans. Found his sweet spot! I take the hem of his shirt and tug at it, He pulls the shirt over his head, reaviling his six pack. "Mmmmmmmmm" I say, he just laughs. I take my pinky finger and run it over his cheek bones, He takes my face between his hands and kisses my lips. Niall takes my shirt off, leaving me in only my bra. "My turn!" He yells. I lift an eyebrow, before I could say anything he was on top of me. I bite my lip, and he says, "I've never seen anyone so beautiful before... Your so sexy". I just smile, Niall grinds his hips on mine and moan. He then tugs at my jeans, and unbuttoned then, and slides them down my legs. I feel naked but I don't care, Niall is in his boxers how the hell did he get those off with out me noticing it???? He unclaps my bra and throws it across the room, He nips my skin and it gives me goosebumps, "I love how you react when I do this" he says, and smiles. He comes back up and Pecks my lips before massaging and kissing my breasts. He takes his index finger, and swirls it around my belly button before kissing it. Niall hooks his finger under the elastic of my underwear, and pulls them down, along with his boxers. He runs his hands along my legs, "Your legs are so sexy", he says and takes his lip between his teeth. He moves his hand down, and looks at me as if he was asking premission to touch me. I just nod my head, He rubs me and I moan his name. He starts to pump in and out of me, with his fingers. "Niall!" I scream and grab the bed sheets, my breathing increases a little. He stops and I whine a little, I get up and instruct him to sit on the edge of the bed, he does as he is told. I wrap my hand around him, and start to move it in an up and down motion. "Fuck! Rae!" He yells. I stop and get in my knees, I take his dick and shove it in my mouth I almost gag because it's too big. He grabs my hair and laces it between his fingers, and tugs at it. "Fuck!" He moans. When I stop, he lays down and motions for me to lay next to him. Once I get on the bed he pulls me up in to his stomach, and kisses me. "Here let me put this on..." He says and pulls out a package from the nightstand, Niall slips the condom on. "Will you sit on me?" He asks. I get back on Niall, and start ride his dick like a one legged pony. "Fuck! Fuck me!" Niall says. "Nialler!!!!!!!!!" I scream. The whole neighborhood can probably hear us. This continues for about 10 minutes, "I think in gonna cum..." Niall says and I get off him so he can throw the used condom away. "Here lay down and spread your legs" he instructs. I do as I am told, Niall gets on his knees and hooks his arm around my legs and his head dissapears. He kisses me and,sucks me,and licks me. I run my hands down his back, leaving scratch marks I'm pretty sure. He finally stops, and I catch my breath. Niall lays next to me and pulls me close, before pecking me on my lips. "I love you' he whispers in my ear, and chills go down my back. "I love you..." I whisper to him. Niall is snoring and I am really tired, it's almost 2:00 I the morning. I close my eyes and fall asleep to Nialls soft snoring.