Twenty-Three

Niall's pov
I woke up all sweaty, I looked at the clock it was 1:00am. I had a nightmare, I looked over and I hoped that Raelynn was next to me and she was thank god. I had a nightmare, about where she left me for Liam and they kissed and they we're walking down the street, and that Zayn,Louis,and Harry liked her. I knew in real life that Louis,and Harry liked her but I didnt know about Liam or Zayn, and I really didn't want to find out.

Raelynn's pov
I woke up and I had a text and twitter notifications. I got a text from Zayn? Why did he text me?

From:Zayn
Hey, do you wanna hang out today?

To:Zayn
Yeah uh sure where at?

From:Zayn
my flat around 6:00pm? (225 nightly street, the waterfall ridge apartments) its close to your flat...

To:Zayn
Yeah be there see you soon bye

From:Zayn
Bye

"Niall? Where are you?" I yelled. "Out here in the dining room!" He said. Ugh I have to get up. I walked out to the dining room and Niall face expression told me that he was worried. "What's wrong?" I asked him. 'Nothing,love just a bad dream..." he said. "oh okay. So, you don't mind if I go hang out with Zayn do you?".I asked. "No, I don't care but if Liam is there I want you to be careful". He said. "Why what's wrong with Liam? He's harmless..." I asked. "My dream was that you left me for Liam... an-". "I wont ever leave you Niall and you know that" I cut him off. "Nialler I'll be fine, if it makes you feel better I wont eat anything" I said. He laughed. "What should we do while we wait for you to leave?" Niall asked. "I don't know what do you want to do?" I asked.

"LET'S GO TO NANDOS?!?!" Niall screamed. "Okay, okay we will go to Nandos" I said as I laughed at Niall.

Niall's pov
When we finally got to Nandos, we ate and it was about 5'oclock and I think Raelynn had to go see Zayn at 6. "Are you done yet love?" I asked Raelynn. 'yeah, I am do you want the rest?" she asked. "No, im fine" I said. "Wow thats a first!" she said as we shared a laugh. "well love we'd better get going so you aren't late meeting Zayn" I told her. "Um yeah, we should probably get going, can you drive me because I dont know where nightly street is" she said. "yeah, I had planned on driving you to Zayns flat" I said. Well i had expected her to drive herself to Zayns flat but, sometimes I have to do things because she dosen't know how to follow directions most of the time. I paid the lady that served us, and then me and Raelynn drove to Zayns flat. I wonder why Zayn wanted to spend time with Raelynn, I hope he wont try anything because if he doess im going to get pissed, and Iv'e had enough of the boys liking Raelynn, I mean shes mine. When we brake up if we ever do (this is the best relationship iv'e ever had) that they can have her... Maybe. "Nialler!" Raelynn screamed, making me snap back to reality. "what?!?!?!?" I asked confused. "can we go to Zayns flat yet, come on old man get moving! we are not supposed to be at a stop sign for 10 hours!" she said. I looked up noticing that we were stopped at a stop sign. "Oh yeah, sorry love i just got distracted" I said.