Fourteen

Raelynn's pov
I got in the shower and started to wash my hair, and body then I moved on to shaving my trees you all call legs with hair. I felt two arms wrap themselves around my waist it was Niall of course. "Go away unless you want to shave my trees!" I said. What? What trees? You have trees?" Niall asked. "Yeah their actually called hairy legs..." I yelled. "Oh yeah um no thanks I'm good" he said.
When we were finished we went to the bedroom to get dressed. I put on a black knee high flower covered dress, with some Green converse. Niall was wearing a Green t-shirt that said "getting lucky" and he wore some black skinny jeans with some dark blue high tops.

Niall's pov
It was about 7:30pm when we headed out to the car so we had about half an hour before we had to meet up with Louis. I started up the car and we headed off. "Rae should we pick up some food for lou?". "Yeah, for lou..." she said using air qoutes around her words. We both laughed. We decided we would go to wall-e-world (walmart) and pick up some salad stuff and some pre - made pies. We arrived at the park at 8:00 to 8:10, and Louis was waiting for us on a park bench. "Hey Rae you should do the dig with the shovel thing to Tommo!!!" I whispered to Rae. "Okay I will..." Rae whispered back. We tipped toed over to Louis and Raelynn went behind lou bent down and stuck her fingers into his sides and said "you gotta Dig with the shovel lou!!" He screamed, and me and Raelynn were laughing at him he looked like he just seen a murder being commited. "Raelynn why'd you do that to me?!?!?!" lou asked. "Nialler told me to!" Raelynn exclaimed. Louis looked back at me and glared I just smiled and gave him a little wave we all laughed in unison.

Louis pov
"Well should we go to the picnic table?I assumed Niall would bring food", I said. "Yeah lets go lou!" Raelynn said. (Raelynn's pov really quick I looked at Niall and he gave me a nod telling me I could grab hold of Louis hand.) Raelynn grabbed my hand and intertwined our hands together, "coming Ni?" I said. "W-what? Oh yeah im coming!"

Niall's pov
I was kind of jelous that Raelynn wanted to hold Louis's hand instead of my own. I was thinking about why she would want to hold his hand!?!? Then my thoughts were interrupted by Lou's voice. "You comming Ni?"
"W-what oh yeah im comming!" I yelled. We all sat on a bench Raelynn sat on one side leaving me and Louis on the other side. I noticed that lou was starring at Raelynn and I hit his leg under the table. I got a text

From:Tommo;)
What was that for???

To:Tommo;)
Uh you were starring at MY girlfriend!

From:Tommo;)
Oh... uhhh sorry

To: Tommo;)
Its fine just stop....?

From:Tommo;)
Will try mate... it's just hard when you like someone and they are in a relationship with someone else... and when your pretty sure you like that particular person....

"Okay!!!! Let's eat!!!" I said. "LET'S!!!!! I'm starving!" Said Raelynn. Wow i have never seen anyone like food as much as I do thats another reason why she was perfect I thought to myself.

Raelynn's pov
we grabbed our food and me a Louis were eating like normal people while, Niall was eating like he hadn't eaten in four weeks! When we were done I had noticed that lou-lou was starring at me and I was very uncomfortable with that. I looked up at him smiled, and waved he smiled back. All the sudden my phone made the sound Niall makes..... Potato!! It only did that when I got a text, I slid my phone out if my pocket and i had a text from both Niall, and Louis. The one from Niall read:

From: Nialler:*
Do you wanna go play?;)

To: Nialler:*
Niall really you should know this by now I am a 2-year old child yes I want to play you dipstick! :-)

From: Nialler :*
Ok... lmfao baby ;) :*

The text from Louis read:

From: Louis. Badass
Hey, lovely:*

To: Louis. Badass
Hey..........

From: Louis. Badass
What's wrong baby

To: Louis. Badass
Ummm Louis please stop you know your boundries and you know when you need to stop. Please stop flirting with me?

From:Louis. Badass
Yes I do love calm down I was just messing

To Louis. Badass
Ok.... well in that case hi lmfao

From: Louis. Badass
Hi. ;)

Niall's pov
"Rae!!!" I whinned. "What sugar lips!?!?!?" She asked. "Sugar lips well thats a new one!" I told her. "What do you want Nialler?" She asked. "Can we go play now??" ,I asked her. "Yes, we can go play now....". "YAAAY!!!!!!" I screamed.
We got up and started to run to the playground, "boobear you comming??????". "Oh you want me to play with you?". "uhhhhh DUH!!!!". "Ok,ok im coming......." we all laughed.

Raelynn's pov
"Niall!". "Wha?" He said almost dumbfounded. "Ugh! Push me on the swing you big loser!". "Hey im not a loser you- you little skunk!" He yelled. "Ha-ha-ha-ha so funny" I said sarcatically. "You started it...." Niall said. "And I ended it to...". "now if you don't get over here and push me in the damn swing you will have a magic trick comming your way!!". "What kinda magic trick!?!?!" Niall asked confused. "The one where I say ima show you a magic trick and you say what is it and I go poof! Your single!!! Hahahahaha just kidding babe I love you!!!". "Yeah,yeah I love you too" he said. "weeee!!!" I yelled as Niall pushed me. I looked over at Louis and he looked very mad or sad I dont know those are the only two face expressions I cant tell apart when it comes to lou. He looked up and caught me starring at him.... he smiled and I blushed a little. I had to admit it I was a little embarrassed when Louis caught me starring at him, I mean he's one of my friends and I don't want to make him think I like him because I don't.... im not trying to be mean but its the truth. "What the hell!!!!" I yelled at Niall. "What?" Louis asked. "Niall stopped pushing me!" The two boys sitting on the bench laughed at me. "Well it's not our fault your in the ground daydreaming". "What the fuck how did I get on the ground???". "Umm hmmm lets see you fell dumbass" Louis said. "Im not a dumbass you-you little you little bumble bee!" I screamed at Louis. 'Oh my im so scared" Louis said sarcastically. "Do you want to be scared?" I asked as I got up. "Yeah show me..?" Louis asked. I looked at Niall and smiled evily. ,xOk get your fat ass up boobear!!" I yelled. "Show me what you got smartass!" Louis said as he stood to his feet. "Okay you asked for it!" I said as I ran toward him, and he started to run away. I got closer and jumped on him Louis fell to the ground laughing. Louis was on the ground, his back to the dirt. I was sitting on top of him he was laughing still and I was starring at him... oh my his eyes are beautiful and his smile oooohhhhhh how wonderful it is. What the fuck! I said to myself. Am i falling in love with Louis?!?!?!?!? Oh my god, no! No I said. I can't do this to Niall.I looked back at Niall and he was laughing at me and Louis wrestling and fighting on the ground. Niall noticed that I was starring at him while my hands held louis arms to the ground. He blew a kiss and licked his lips. I stepped up off Louis and walked over to Niall. 'What are you doin' Nialler?" I asked. "Just sitting and watching....". "oh fun". By now it was 10:00pm and the park closed at 11:00pm. "Well should we get going?" I asked Niall. "Yeah, I think we should...."
'Louis!!" I called. "What?" He asked and he stood and walked over to Niall and me. "Me and Niall are leaving are you comming, staying here, or going to your flat?". "Well... its up to Niall if I can come to his flat...". 'SURE YOU CAN BOOBEAR!!!!!" Niall screamed with excitement in his voice.

Louis pov
Wow I think I fell in love even more when me and Rae were "fighting" on the ground. I don't know what to do. I don't want to break the bro code, Nor do I want to break Niallers heart by making Raelynn fall for me.......
"Hey guys we should go its like 10:20pm."

Niall's pov
"Yeah, we should really get going".
Me and Rae hopped in the car, leaving Louis still to get into his brand-new jaguar vehicle. We headed off and it was quiet the ride home.