Thirty-Eight

Niall's pov
This is no fun, I miss her. I want her here with me. I wonder if she feels the same way I do? Or if- a knock at the door brings me back from my thoughts. "Ugh leave me alone" I grumble, and get up off the bed and walk to the door. I open it, and who I saw I wasn't expecting to see. "Realynn?" I ask.

"Um... yeah I wanted to know if we could talk?"

"Yes... yeah of course" I move aside to let her in, she walks past me and sits on the chair I sit across from her on the bed.

There was complete silence until she took a take a deep breath, "So want to tell me why you keep calling and texting me? When you shouldn't even bother, because I'm just your side bitch right?"

"Raelynn I-"

"No don't I already know, 'you were drunk'" she uses air quotes. "Were you even going to tell me about this?"

"I-I"
Uhm... I hadn't decided if I was going to tell her yet. "That's what I thought" she scoffs and crossed her arms.

"Babe-" she opens her mouth but I put my finger up, "Let me talk"
She raises her eyebrows and nods her head. "Listen... Yes I was drunk ok I know. I had way to much to drink, and I didn't even know this girl. She started flirting with me and then I told her that had a girlfriend." I left out the part where I forgot her name.... "And she was still all over me, then she literally drug me out of the bar, and took me too the hotel, and we came here and then she dropped to her knees and started taking my pants off-"

"Stop I don't want to hear that" she cuts me off.

"Okay anyways...um then you walked in and now we're here talking..." I finish.

"Okay"

Okay? That's all she has to say? Okay?

"Niall.... Um..."

"Tell me" I demand.

"Harrykissedme" she slurs.

"What?"

"Yeah um Harry kissed me..."

"That little mother- What the hell were you doing with him!?" My blood starts to boil.

"I... Was staying with him because he was the only person who didn't have a roommate" she squeaks. I stand from the chair and she flinches, "What are you doing?" I ask. "I thought you were going to hit me" she looks confused. "Raelynn I've already told you this I would never ever hit you ever" she looks to the floor.

"What else did you guys do?" I ask.

"We didn't do anything"

"Bullshit I know Harry" I say with gritted teeth.

"No really I swear on Kassie's life nothing happened!" she looks at me.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes"

"Okay... Did you miss me?" I ask.

"Niall!?! What the hell kind of question is that? Of course I missed you like hell! Damn did I miss you, I just didn't show it" she whispers the last sentence.

"I'm sorry" she puts her head down and brings her knees to her chest. "Rae-"
"Niall I'm so sorry... That I didn't text you or call you back I'm a bitch"

"Baby" I walk over and kneel down in front of her. I lift her head up with my finger, "Your crying... Beautiful girls like you shouldn't cry" I softly say. She only cries harder, fuck. "Stop crying" I wipe her tears away with my thumb. "And you shouldn't be apologizing, I should be" I put my forehead on hers. She looks at me with tears still in her eyes, I don't know what to say or do. "Rae I don't know what to say" I say.
"Don't say anything" she leans in, our lips only inches apart. "Niall" she whispers. I take it as my que to lean in and brush over her lips. "Niall I miss you" she wraps her arms around me and settles her head on the crook of my neck. "I missed you too baby" I stand up bringing her up with me. "I love you"
There it is all this weight seems to be lifted off my shoulders, her saying those words. "I love you too... And I'm sorry"

"It's okay.... Well it's not okay but you know what I mean" she sniffles.

...

Realynn's pov
I wake up with strong arms wrapped around me, I try to get free but it doesn't work. "Hey let me go" I shake Niall?? What the hell? How'd I get here? "Niall get off" I groan. "No" he mumbles. "Please I have to go to the bathroom"

"Fine" he lets me go, I get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom, and do my thing. I walk back out and climb back into bed and pull the covers up. Niall notices me and wraps his arms around my waist and he leaves a kiss on my stomach before he lays his head down on my hip. "Niall what are you doing?" I ask.

"What do you mean baby?" He lifts his head up,
"What happened last night?" I ask.

"You came here and we talked then you started crying and fell asleep so I put you in bed and I went to bed a while after you did" he explains.

"Oh"

Well... Ok I'm not sure what to do... Maybe I should just go back to Harry's hotel room and take a while to think, or I could always go hang out with Kassie, Louis, Zayn,or Liam. I don't really hang out with any of boys by myself, I'm usually with Niall or Kassie. "Hey I think I'm going to go" I remove Niall's arms from around me, and get up from the bed. "Where are you going?" He asks.

"I don't know" I lie, I actually think I'm going to go hang out with Liam for a while.

"Will you be back?"

"Niall I don't know" I say and grab my phone from the bed side table. "Kiss?" He asks.

"Niall wh-" before I can finish my sentence Niall is standing in front of me cupping my cheek.

"I asked you if I could have a kiss" he says.

"Um I-" Niall cuts me off again and presses his lips to mine, "Raelynn please I'm sorry" he pulls back.

"Niall I know you were drunk and all that shit but that dosen't mean I'm going to go and forgive you for what you did, and you should of stopped her"

"I know" he mumbles. "But have you ever been so drunk that you don't even know what's happening and you just go with the flow?"

"No"

"Well that's how I felt and I just didn't think... "

"Niall I'm going to go, I'll text you later yeah?"

"Yeah" he looks to the floor, "Hey I'll be back" I say and he smiles.

"Bye Niall" I make my way to the door.

"I love you" he says as I walk into the hallway.