Thirty-Five

Raelynn's pov
I slowly open my eyes, and smile at the events that had happened last night. I look over and Niall isn't next to me, I sit up and call his name. "Niall?" I get no response. "Niall where are you?" I call a little louder. I get up out of bed wrapping the blanket around my bare body. I look in the bathroom and he's not in there either, I walk back out and notice a small piece of paper on the night stand.

Rae,
I went to the meeting with the boys, Kassie is in Louis' and her  hotel room. I will be back soon, I love you and behave.

Love, Nialler

I smile at the note in my hand and walk to the bathroom to take a shower.
...
After I took a shower I went and got Kassie and we went to go get lunch, and to just hang out and explore London because neither of us have ever been here before.

"Hey lover girl" I smirk. "What's up with you?" Kassie laughs. "Nothing... But I know what you and Louis did last night" Kassie's cheeks turn a bright shade of crimson. "Oh my god shut up!" She slaps my arm. "So" I wriggle my eyebrows. "Is he good?" I ask. "Raelynn!"  She blushes. "My fucking god..." She crosses her arms. "I take that as a no" I raise my eyebrow. "Ok, ok yes he was great... Jesus you just had to know didn't you?" She asks. "Yep" I take a bite of my salad.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who-"

"Kassie your not trust me" I chuckle. "I feel bad for the people who are staying in between us" she laughs. "Yeah" I roll my eyes.

Niall's pov
"So did you have fun last night" I nudge Louis' side with my elbow. He looks at me and smiles "Oh yeah a hell of a lot of fun"
Me and the boys decided to go hang out at Paul's house after the meeting, I hope Raelynn is okay by herself. "What are you two whispering about?" Harry asks. "Nothing" Louis quickly says and his cheeks turn a little red. "Spill" Liam hits the pool ball, and I watch it spin and go into the pouch. "No" Louis says. "Come on mate" Liam presses. Louis sighs,
"MeandKassiehadsexlastnight" he slurs. "What was that?" Liam asks. Louis covers his face, "Me and Kassie had sex last night"
"Oooooooooooooo" Harry laughs. "How was it?"
"Shut up Harry" Louis glares. "No... Really how was it?" Harry asks. "Ok you wanna know so bad?" Louis asks. Harry nods his head, "It was fucking great... And she was so tight, and she tasted like-"
"Okay enough damn!" Liam laughs. "Hey you guys asked" Louis shrugs his shoulders.
"Anyways... What should we do tonight?" I ask. "We could go out...Like to a club?" Zayn suggests. "Do you guys want to?" I ask. Everybody nods their head yes, "What about the girls?" Harry asks. "I don't know... They will figure something out" Liam says. "Why can't they go with us?" Louis asks. "Awwe will someone miss their fuck buddy?" Zayn asks. "Shut up!" If looks could kill Zayn would be dead. "Hey Paul!" I yell, he comes rushing down the stairs. "Is their blood?" He asks. "No" I chuckle. "Me and the boys are going to the club tonight... You want to come?" 
"No I'll pass... Don't stay out to late you bastards have rehearsal tomorrow morning" he laughs. "Yeah, yeah" Harry says, and Paul walks back up the basement stairs. "What time are we leaving?" Liam asks.

"I don't know maybe somewhere around 8:00... Yeah?" I ask. "Sounds good to me" Harry says.

Kassie's pov
We pull up to a stop light, "Rae where do you want to go?" I really don't know where to go and I'm kinda scared that we're going to get lost. "I don't know... Do you just want to go to the hotel and wait for the boys to get back?" She asks.
"That would be boring just sitting there doing nothing"

"Well then I don't know you pick"

"Ooh I know... We could rent bikes and go riding thorough a  park"

"That sounds ok... How late is the renting place open?" She asks. "Umm..." I purse my lips, and look at her. "I'll look it up" she laughs, and the light turns green.
"It says till 5:00 and it's already two"