Thirty-Four

*This chapter is detailed*

Kassie's pov
"Well yeah, It would hurt me to if I had something pierced throught my vagina hole" he laughs. "Louis" I laugh.
"What?" He asks. I shove him back a little, and he falls off the bed. "Oh my god! Are you okay?" I laugh. "Yeah I'm fine damn, I won't have sex with you then" he rubs his head. "Okay fine" I cross my arms. "I don't need it anyway"
"Oh yes you do" he climbs back on the bed.

"No I don't"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes" he pulls me on top of him.

"No I don't" I argue.

"Says the one who's straddling me"

"Shut the fuck up, you pulled me on you" I try to get off, but he grabs my waist, "Your not going anywhere" he pulls me closer. "I..."
"Shhh" he coos. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" He runs his thumb across my bottom lip, and rests his other hand on my thigh. Uh what the fuck? Louis. Louis wants to have sex... With me... Right here... I think... I'm gonna need a few years to comprehend this. "Louis?" I ask.
"Yes love?" He asks, I nod my head. "Yes what?" He asks. "Yes, we... We can" I say. "We can what?" He asks. "Why do you make me say it out loud?"
"Because I want to hear you say it" he whispers.
I sigh, "Yes, we can... We can have sex?" I almost ask, and he laughs. "Is that what you want?" He asks. "O-only if you want to..." "Hell yes I want to" he smiles, and in an instant I'm laying under him.

Raelynn's pov
I look up at Niall, "What? Stop staring at me...I know I'm hot" Niall says. I roll my eyes, "Nialler" I whine. "What baby?" He puts his hand on my thigh, and slowly moves his thumb on top of my jeans. He sighs, "I wanna show you how much I love you" he whispers against my hair, and chills run down my spine. "I want to feel you all the way" he says. I stand from his lap, and he pinches the bridge of his nose. "What do you mean by all the way?" I ask. "I don't want to use a condom anymore" he says. "Oh"
"Yeah so you need to get on birth control or something, Trust me it will feel way better than before"
Niall stands from the chair we were sitting in and wraps his arms around me from behind. "Okay" I bite my lip. He moves his hands to the front of my jeans, and unbuttons them, "Niall" I swallow. "What?" He asks softly. He slips his fingers in my pants and moves my panties to the side, and gently presses against my most sensitive spot. I gasp, "you like that?" He asks. "Mmm"

Louis pov
"I'm not quite sure if it will still hurt, but I'll go slow" I say. Kassie blinks under me, and wraps her hands around my arms. I lean down and connect my lips with Kassie's slipping my tounge in her mouth a couple times. I've been waiting for this since the second I saw her, and it's finally happening. "Louis" She moans in my mouth, and tugs at my hair. "Hmmm"
She pulls back, "We're really doing this?" She asks. "Yes" I say, she wickedly smiles, and pulls my head back to hers. I move my mouth to her jaw line, I find the crook of her neck and suck the skin, leaving a small love bite. She tugs up at my shirt, "Someone needs to calm down" I whisper. She shakes her head no, "I don't want to... Your purposely teasing me"
I smile and pull my shirt off,"Yes I am" Within minutes her shirt joins my shirt and pants on the floor. "Louis... How come I'm still dressed and your not?" She whines. "Okay, Okay" I say, and unbutton her pants and tug them down her legs. I slip my finger under the elastic of her panties, and her hand stops mine. "Louis," she says. "What?"
"Condom" she pants. "God Damn it... I don't have one" I mentally scold myself. "Go ask Niall for one" she says. "How do you know he has some?" I ask. "Do you really think he's not going to not fuck Rae?" She asks, and I laugh. "Okay I'll be right back stay sexy" I slip some basketball shorts on and don't bother to put a shirt on. I walk to Niall and Raelynn's room witch is only one room down, I feel bad for the person staying in between us, because they have to hear Raelynn and Kassie moaning. I knock on the door and hear a slight moan, no one answers, "Niall please open the door" seconds later the door opens, "What?"
"Umm do you... Do you have a condom I can have?" I ask. "Oh... Yeah I do... I'll be right back" he leaves my line of vision, and I look over by the bed and Raelynn is standing there with her pants unbuttoned. "Here ya go" he hands me the blue metallic package. "Thanks, have fun" I laugh pointing to Raelynn. "Yeah you to, now go away so I can finish what I started" he smirks, I laugh and walk back to our room. That was not as embarrassing as I thought it would be. I walk in, and Kassie is still laying where I left her, "Got one?" She smiles. "Yes"
"Now where were we?" I climb back of the bed and, she giggles. "The part where you make me scream your name"
"Oh... Someone's thirsty" I laugh.