3.Sweetheart

A/N: I wanted to make Y/N x Ran in this part but I changed my mind, sorry.😭

Y/Ns pov.

I haven't slept at all after I left Caitlyn, my feet carried me back to the last drop, waiting for the emo-looking woman to arrive and probably beat the shit out of me. I wasn't the strongest, my muscles could be barely seen and my figure was slender from the lack of food in the undercity.

"How come, you work here and never leave?", I made a pointless conversation with the bartender who said his name was 'Thieram' a couple of minutes ago.

The bartender shrugged, cleaning the surface of the counter with a dirty wet cloth," I-I don't know, that's how my job is".

Before I could speak the door of the pub opened revealing the woman I was expecting to see," you're not late", her brow rose at the surprise as she checked me out with a grin on her face.

"You are", I scoffed lazily gesturing to the old clock that hung on the walls, showing that it was past four already.

The woman chuckled evilly, tossing her head gently to get her bangs away from her eyes," let's go then". She turned onto her heels exiting the pub.

I followed her, catching up," will you at least tell me your name?". I won't lie, this woman was exactly my type, someone I'd really have a good time with.

"Ran", she blurted out not bothering to look my way. I nodded taking the hint that she didn't want to chat right now.

-------

" no, no, no, when you get the chance you duck!", she spat out aggressively, her nose scrunching up while she walked forth and back watching as I leaned forward, both of my hands on my knees for support.

I panted hard, the hot sweat ran down my forehead. For two hours straight we've been training, or more like she's been landing punches onto my sore body and me not being fast enough to duck.

I nodded my head, holding out one of my arms for her to stop. In the lanes, I used my own fighting technique, which here I can't use, and my bat was thrown in the corner of this arcade as soon as we stepped into here.

"C'mon, get up", she gestured her two fingers to me, tossing her head slightly.

I huffed out at her rejection of my rest and straightened myself up, bringing my fists up and leaning onto one of my legs, " I wonder if you would beat a bunny like that".

Her laugh forced irritation to boil in me. I didn't let it show, rather I just grinned before lunging at her while she was distracted, taking her to the ground. My fists flew hard into her face over and over again as I let out all the frustration I had, not caring if I leave her alive or dead.

I didn't stop even when the blood started pouring from her nose. Under me was Ran, yet my eyes saw Silco. I wanted him to suffer, wanted him dead, it didn't matter if he killed my mother or not, but I know he somehow has to do with it.

Someone's hands immediately grabbed me from behind by my torso, getting me off Ran quickly as I wiggled around trying to get out of the strong grip, "easy, easy, easy", the person dragged me away.

I quit wiggling around and she let me go slowly," don't touch me", my feet stumbled as I shoved myself away from her.

The same girl from the pub stood in front of me not bothering to glance at Ran, her eyes only on me, "Silco will be pissed for that", she lazily gestured to the woman on the floor, knocked out cold.

" she didn't know how to keep her mouth shut", I tugged onto my top, fixing it and standing up straight. The anger inside me faded a little by little and I plopped onto the bench, reaching for a water bottle and drinking it without a break.

Something flashed in the girl's eyes, I didn't understand what, but it made me roll my eyes and ignore the thought of what will Silco do to me for beating up his henchman," name's Jinx", she stepped closer to me reaching her hand out," nice to see you again".

My brows knitted as I looked up at her, with no intention of being nice to her, moreover being her friend was the last thing I would want to do in my life. I hummed standing up and rejecting her handshake," shit", I mumbled under my breath as I stared at Rans unconscious body.

No doubt Silco will be pissed, I didn't know him at all, who knows what he might do to me.

A huff left Jinxs lips as she realized that I had rejected her handshake and she threw her arms in the air," you're acting all tough, princess".

My eyes fell onto her with a scoff out of my lips," who said I'm acting?", my head shook slightly.

Jinx chuckled darkly, which made me feel uneasy for the millionth time around her, "what are you even doing here? Were you following us?", my brow rose as I crouched next to Ran, slapping her cheek gently, when she didn't wake up I slapped her hard, yet, no sign of consciousness.

The girl's eyes darted around the room, her hands locked behind her back," no", she lied clearly.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance at Ran," liar", my body rose, getting a bottle of water and splashing it onto the woman's face, forcing Jinx to flinch slightly at the sight in front of her.

"Look, I get that you have some sick intentions with me or whatever, but I'm not here to be your friend", I explained to her grabbing my bat and swinging it over my shoulder," If you want to fuck just say that", I shrugged checking her out with a grin on my face.

Jinx's face scrunched in disgust, but I knew she just tried to hide the fact that she was blushing like a tomato," I... Shut up!", her yell startled me, not enough to make me flinch though.

My brows crashed together at her, she wasn't talking to me, "okay...", I drew my teeth on the bottom lip as I stepped in front of her, leaning closer, "by the way...", my breath tickled her ear as I whispered only for her to hear," nice ass, sweetheart".