23. Did It Hurt⚠️⚠️⚠️

A/N: whheheheheghe Smut, guys 😈 SMUT SMUT SMUT WEEEEEEE😌❤️ enjoy this chapter nasty gays<333

‼️‼️‼️

Y/Ns pov.

" so why did you come to the lanes?", Jinx asked, despite me being occupied by reading one of the books in Caitlyn's old room.

The girl was laying on her stomach, obvious boredom was engraved on her face as she dangled her feet in the air, sighing once every 5 minutes to hint to me how bored she was.

I broke my attention from the book, leaving whatever world I was in behind, prepared to tell her the truth, or more like the prettier part of it," my mom died there, I wanted to know what happened", I explained quite plainly.

Jinx's brow rose, and her eyes fell on the book I was holding, she hummed before speaking, " what are you readinggggg?", she trailed, annoyingly.

I let out a laugh at her attempt to get my attention, it was adorable," a book", and my answer was dry, hoping that she will get frustrated and cute. It's been another day of me hiding in Caitlyn's house. I haven't gone anywhere, my wound is still bleeding heavily and I need to change the bandages once three hours. Jinx wasn't even trying to stay away from me, she's been here since this morning, making conversations about the weirdest things ever. But I liked it, I felt peaceful with her around. She could talk all day long, her voice is just so familiar and my heart gets warm. Caitlyn hasn't been back yet, her mother is worried, but she knows that Cait will be fine and so do I.

Jinx rolled her eyes, rolling over, and with a loud bang hitting the floor as she fell. My eyes widened at her actions, wondering whether I should leave it be or be worried.

" I'm sooooo bored", she whined, still on the floor," why can't we go out and ruin something?"

" because we can't", I said, crawling to the end of the bed, and looking down at her. The girl was laying in a starfish position, glancing up at the ceiling. That's the Jinx I know. I smiled at her silliness and she puffed out her cheeks, pouting.

Suddenly, her eyes glimmered with an idea, and I wasn't ready to hear it now," can we have sex?", she asked looking straight into my eyes and I was flabbergasted.

My stomach twisted a little bit as I rested frozen on my fours watching as Jinx's smile split her face. She seemed excited, waiting for my answer, but I didn't know what to say, was I supposed to agree? We are in Caitlyn's house, I wouldn't even know what would happen if someone found out that Jinx was here.

Jinx jumped to her feet, startling me. My eyes followed her figure as she came closer to me and sat down," we don't have to do anything you don't want to do, toots", her gentle voice made me feel safer, and wanted. She brushed one loose strand of my hair with her manicured nails and stared into my eyes.

It was unsettling how this girl looked silly one minute and then all serious the next. My lips began to feel dry without hers, and I leaned in just a little bit, and so did she. It's been a while since we last time had sex, and I wouldn't say I didn't miss it. But this time, it wasn't lust that was making me crave her lips, it was the love and need to be closer to her.

Our lips connected just for a second before she pulled away, and after making me sit Jinx placed herself on my lap, and her lips met mine again. I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach, it was swirling with butterflies and heat.

She pushed my back into the mattress, holding my waist as tight as she can. One of her hands moved to remove my top and I felt the ache between my legs. She looked absolutely beautiful as she was on top of me, and I resisted reaching out my hands to touch her and feel her now heated skin.