16. Deep inside

A/N: this one is very short. ANYGAY, I LOVE YALL, THANK YOU FOR READING, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU SEE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES, NO YOU DIDN'T:D.  Also this is NOT the last chapter.

Y/Ns pov.

"Fuck, Jinx, just be quiet!", I whisper-shouted at the girl that I held firmly against the wall, my palm on her mouth to keep her from asking questions further.

I was totally fucked, knee-deep in shit now. Just a few minutes ago, there was Caitlyn, taking a walk with her mother, and as soon as she caught sight of my figure she began to step toward Jinx and me. Yet, I grabbed Jinx's hand and let my feet carry us as far away from Caitlyn as I could. Somehow we managed to get into the position we're now in while hiding behind a corner.

Jinx crashed her brows together, her wide eyes staring at my silver ones and I felt her warm tongue on my skin. She was licking my palm.
This time my own brows knitted at her actions and I felt confusion rip through me," what the fuck are you doing?", my whisper was so quiet, I wasn't sure if she could hear it.

Her shoulders gave me a shrug and with that I let her go after making sure she will stay quiet. I was wrong, a few seconds after, she began asking all sorts of questions that I couldn't answer.

"Why were we running? Why was that stupid enforcer chasing us? Chasing you? Do you know her?", Jinx held my torso for support, standing behind me as I peeked through the corner and she did the same, she clearly had no boundaries. I don't blame her though.

" have you slept with her?".

Jinx's warm breath hit my ear when she whispered that, she was full of jealousy, I could hear it in her tone. A small spark of excitement exploded in my belly at that thought and I couldn't help but grin a bit," what if I have?".

I felt her grip around my torso tighten, yet, to my surprise, Jinx only placed her chin on my shoulder, her fingers stroking my skin," I'll blow her up".

My eyes went wide, but I hid them immediately. I knew Jinx was capable of doing that, and even if I cared about Cait as my older sister, right now I only could think of Jinx's behavior towards me," why, Jinx? Are you jealous?", finally, I turned to her and stepped forward.

Watching as one of her brows rose, a grin on her lips," I might be", she tossed her head clearly toying with my feelings.

Before I could even open my mouth, her fingers hooked onto the edges of my jacket, pulling me with herself as she leaned against the stone wall and forced my lips to meet hers.

A few seconds went by and I just now realize what was happening. This wasn't right, I can't do this anymore, if I keep it going I'll just fall harder for her.

Breaking the kiss, I shoved myself away, yet still not too far from her since her fingers were still hooked around my jacket," Jinx, no".

The frown didn't leave her face, eyes darting between my orbs and lips," why not? You don't like me? Am I not a good kisser?!"

"What? No, no... It's not... That", I felt bad, I wanted to kiss her lips so much, yet, it felt as if the universe was forbidding me.

" I don't understand", Jinx's voice got much quieter, her gaze fell onto the ground as if hundreds of thoughts were running through her mind. She bit her lip almost as if to not yell at the voices in her head. I knew she heard them right now and it was my fault.

A pang of guilt went on in my chest and without thinking I shoved her into my embrace, holding her tight with one of my hands at the back of her head and the other around her torso.

The girl snuggled her head into my chest, her slender pale arms thrown around me," Y/N?", she called out and I hummed in response," do you... love me?".

I couldn't make out what she said since her words were muffled by my chest," what was that?".

There was dead silence for a moment. Jinx did not answer my question and only pulled herself away from my embrace gently and slowly, almost as if forcing every molecule in her body to do that.

A very small smile played on her lips," nothing"

------

"How'd the day with crazypants go?", Sevika let out a mocking laugh, patting the spot beside her.

" insanely", a sigh left my lips and I plopped down next to Sevika. A wooden box covered with a cloth, cards laid on top of it, was in front of us as she gambled with some dudes.

A cheap cigarette in between her lips while she grinned at me, probably inviting for a gambling match. I shook my head gently, grabbing the heavy beer from her healthy hand and chugging it down, wanting to drown my problems in it.

"Where's Jinx? Im surprised she even left you alone, she seems to never leave your ass".

" With Silco", I leaned back into the couch, both of my arms spread on its back as I watched Sevika mix the cards.

"You didn't go with her?"

My eyes rolled at the sudden questions, and with an annoyed tone I huffed out, "Im tired of that old troll".

A loud laugh escaped her lips and she shook her head, probably agreeing with me or perhaps laughing at my words," you like her, don't you?".

At her words, I bit my lip, thinking hard about it, also, trying to decide if I can trust Sevika with my feelings. I would be lying if I said that I didn't like Jinx at all, deep down I knew I had strong feelings for her. But something was bothering me and I just couldn't let myself admit that I loved her.

Sevika understood from my silence that the answer was yes," shit... Well...", she tried to come up with a sentence, yet, the only words that came out of her mouth were how stupid I am for liking someone so insane and fucked up in the head, at the end saying," but you can't choose who to love, I guess".

I nodded a few times gently, fighting the urge to give her a question that I was hesitant about, but the curiosity inside me couldn't be held," do you think she might... Love me?".

There were a few minutes of silence and then loud laughs echoed through the whole area,  "She? love?  Jinx is not capable of loving someone, kid. She's fucked up in the head" Sevika pointed her index finger to her temple, tapping it slowly.

My heart shattered into pieces at her words, it hurt, it hurt so much, yet, all I could do right now was stay still and try to not forget how to breathe. I hated the way I knew that Sevika was right and I had to accept it.

"Yeah, you're right", with those words, I shut my feelings for Jinx somewhere deep inside, hoping that I can keep them in there for... Forever.