Dreams Stolen

You and the others were fighting a monster who steals dreams. You were about to attack him when he stuck his weapons in your chest. You gasped and looked down, you saw a golden glow at the top of his weapon. When he removed it you demorphed and fell to the ground.

“Y/N, NO!” yelled Mia.

The monster then backed away and teleported away. Everyone ran over to you. Jayden came behind you and put you in his lap.

“Y/N, wake up please.” said Jayden.

He rubbed your face with his thumb. He started to cry because he was scared. 

“Jayden don't be scared she will be okay.” said Kevin.

“I know, but I don't want to lose her.”

“You won't, lets get her back to the house.” said Mike.

Jayden nodded his head and picked you up carefully. He carried you close to him.

*Time Skip*

It's been a couple hours with you not waking up. Jayden has been at your side the whole time holding your hand. Just then the monster alarm went off. He got up and gave you a kiss on the head before he left.

*Time Skip*

Everyone defeated the monster and ran to the house. When they got to the house, they ran to your room and saw Mentor Ji in your room helping you up. You turned your head and saw Jayden and the worried look on his face. Jayden came over to you and brought you into a big hug. 

“It's so good to have you back baby.” Jayden said in your ear.

“It's good to be back, that scared me.”

“Scared me to.” said Jayden.

“How about we give them some space.” said Antonio.

Everyone nodded and left the room. You and Jayden were hugging each other for a really long time.

“Wanna cuddle princess?” 

“Yes please.”

You and Jayden got in bed and cuddled one eachother and watched some movies for the rest of the day.