Nightmare

Y/N POV

You and Jayden were cuddling in his bed. Your eyes started to get heavy.

“Rest those beautiful eyes princess.”

“Okay.” You said in a very low voice. 

You shut your eyes and cuddled closer to Jayden. You then fell asleep next to Jayden in his arms.

*Time Skip*

Everyone was on the ground defeated and unmorphed. Jayden was the only one still standing. You guys were fighting a very powerful monster. You looked up and saw Jayden on his knees breathing very heavily. The monster then came up from behind him and stabbed Jayden. He pulled his weapon out of Jayden and watched and Jayden fell to the ground. He then walked away and teleported away.

“No Jayden!” you yelled.

You got up slowly and somehow ran over to Jayden. When you got to him, you fell to the ground.

“Come on Jayden, stay with me.”

“Y/N, it's time for me to go.”

“No Jayden I can't let you die.”

“Y/N.”

“Stay with me Jayden, please.”

“Y/N.”

You then woke up and saw Jayden right in front of you.

JAYDEN POV

I was peacefully sleeping when I felt Y/N starting to shake. I opened my eyes and started to shake her. She wouldn't wake up. I started to say her name loud enough for her to hear. She then opened her eyes and shot up.

“Jayden.”

“Yea?”

She then threw herself on me and started to cry. 

“Y/N, honey, what's the matter?”

“I had a nightmare where this monster stabbed you and killed you. I then woke up to you shouting my name. I was scared i was going to lose you.”

“Y/N, you are not going to lose me. I will always be here for you and keep you safe.”

She then smiled and laid back down. I wrapped my arms around her. She cuddled close to me and was holding on to me so tight. I started to play with her hair to help calm her down. After a while, she then loosened her grip on me and was asleep. I gave her a kiss on her cheek and fell asleep not wanting this to ever happen to my future wife ever again.