Vampire

Y/N’s POV

We were at battle trying to defeat Vampurous. She is a vampire monster that if she sprays you with mist, you become a vampire. We were fighting off some vivix when I saw Jayden going to attack Vampurous. After Mike slashed the last vivix, I yelled for Jayden.

Y/N- Jayden, No!

Jayden- Ahhhh!

Jayden charges at Vampurous and she sprays him with mist. He then falls to the ground and demorphes. Vampurous leaves and I run up to Jayden along with the others.

Y/N- Jayden, Jayden, baby, can you hear me?

I rub my fingers on his cheek, then all of a sudden he snaps his eyes open and stands up fast with me in his arms with my back to his chest.

Kevin- Jayden, let Y/N go.

I see Kevin start to walk forward and the next thing I know, Jayden hisses.

Mike- Ay yo, your no furry buddy, quit your hissing.

Mia- Mike, he's not a furry, he's a vampire.

I then feel Jayden’s fingers on my hair moving it on the way.

Y/N- Jayden, what are you doing?

Jayden- Quiet!

Antonio- Jayden, stop! Don't you dare bite her!

Jayden- Oh well, too late,

I then feel him bite into my neck. I scream quietly and feel myself getting light-headed.

Jayden- Yes.

The next thing I know is Jayden is laying me on the ground.

Mike- What did you do Jayden?!

Jayden- I made her into one of me now.

I see Emily and Mia come over to me and help me up.

Emily- Easy there, easy.

Y/N- Im okay.

Kevin- Let's get these two back to Mentor Ji and see what he has to say.

Everyone nods their heads. Emily and Mia help me walk since I am a little bit weak from the blood loss.

*Time Skip*

Once we got back to the house and told Mentor Ji, he said that me and Jayden are stuck like this for the rest of our lives. There is no cure.

Welp, guess I'm spending the rest of my life as a vampire, oh well, at least I get to fly now!

Thank you @BellaVaughan18 for the wonderful idea!