Chapter 2

"Amanda? What's wrong?"
"B-Behind you. L-look!" I slowly turned my head around, afraid of what I would see. Until then I too, spit my food out. Right there. Behind us. Them. The Dolan Twins. No Way. "Is this really happening?" asked Amanda. "I think so. Should we go touch them to make sure there real?" I said, jokingly. Except Amanda sprinted up, and hugged them. I followed behind her.

This was such an amazing experience. Amanda and I always were talking about how our friends always just "bump" into the twins. But no matter how often we go into town, we never just "bump" into them. Until now.

Amanda really likes Grayson, Me Ethan . There both HOT, but we just have a preference.

When it was my turn to hug Grayson, gave him a quick squeeze. But when I hugged Ethan, I held on, and smelled his good scented cologne. I snuck a piece of paper with my cell-phone number on it, into his pocket. Then, once I finally let go, Ethan took out his phone, and snapped a quick selfie! We said our goodbyes, after nearly fainting, and work our way back to the table.

I can't stop giggling. Amanda keeps asking my what I am laughing at...until I say "I gave Ethan my number!"
"What!?!" Amanda shouts in shock, causing people to look at her.
"Yeah..." I go on Instagram, and nearly pass-out. Now it's Amanda's turn to be nervous. "Taylor? What's wrong? Are you Okay?"
"Go. On. Ethan's. Instagram." I say, struggling to get the words out.
On Ethan's Instagram, was the selfie he took with me. And his caption is "I love it when I get to meet you guys!❤️" Little did I know, that was just the start of things.