Chapter 6

*Ethans POV*

Taylor told me she would be at the party soon. As more and more people arrived, none of them Taylor, I went downstairs in the basement, and sat on the couch, and told Grayson to tell Taylor that I was down here when she came.

*Taylors POV*

I finally got to the party, that I couldn't wait for. I saw a bunch of people I didn't recognize. I also saw Grayson, but he soon went somewhere else with a group of guys. I couldn't find Ethan, so I just waited. Then a guy came up to me that I didn't know and said "Who the f*ck are you?" and I responded "Ethans friend!" but the guy snapped back "You think Ethan is friends with a b*tch like you?" and I didn't answer as the guy walking away, laughing. I just brushed it off my shoulders until some girl came up to me and said "Why would you come to a party dressed like that?" and she dumped her cold drink on my dress. I wanted to look good for Ethan. Not, a mess. One more person, I didn't even care to look at their face said, "Move you little ugly slut!"

That was it. I couldn't take it. So, I moved alright, stormed up from where I was and ran out the door, hearing more mean things behind me, crying, my makeup all being ruined. I looked down at my dress, and saw that a colored juice had been spilled. This wasn't gonna come out. I was a mess.

*Ethans POV*

Taylor still hasn't come down, so I decided to go up and look for her. First I checked the kitchen, no one. Then the dining room, no one. Next the T.V. room, no one. The upstairs was blocked off, because Cameron and my Parents didn't want anyone up there, so I checked out side.

And then I found her.