Chapter 3

*Amandas POV*

Taylor looked like she was about to pass out. I was very nervous and asked what was wrong, and if she was alright. She responded with "Go. On. Ethan's. Instagram" and when I did, there was a selfie, of her and Ethan, with the caption of "I love it when I get to meet you guys!❤️" I couldn't believe it.
"Do you think he might like me? I mean we're both 15!" she asked.
I replied, "Oh Taylor, I mean maybe but I wouldn't jump to conclusions..."
"Yeah, you're right."

We finished eating our food, finally. And soon texted our parents to come pick us up. "Bye Taylor!" I said as she got into her dads truck. "Text me!" I shouted.
"Ok, I will! Bye." and she rolled of in the truck.

*Taylors POV*

Amanda and I finally finished eating our food. We texted our parents to come pick us up, and when my dad came, Amanda told me to text her. So I did.

Me: hey
Amanda: haven't talked to you in a while. lol
Me: hahah yeah. hey listen, i think i like ethan.
Amanda: don't we all?
Me: no, like more than a famous viner that will never be mine.
Amanda: hey can we talk tomorrow? i gtg
Me: yeah sure bye

I'm kinda bummed that I couldn't talk to Amanda about how I felt. I mean she is my best friend, and really the only person who I can talk to, about this.

When I got home, I went to my room. l just needed a little nap. But when I put my phone down, it did the little bird tweet I have my text time set to. So, I checked it, only to see a number I didn't recognize.

917-479-5413: Hi is this Taylor?
Me: um yes. sry but who is this?

And when I found out who it was, I was shocked. I think I might of actually fainted.