Chapter 21

*Taylors POV*

I was so excited to see Ethan.

I clicked the power button on my phone, and saw a bunch of Twitter notifications.

I unlocked my phone, and opened Twitter. Tears fell to my eyes.

'Ethan doesn't even like a slut like you!'

'Your such a b*tch.'

'Why don't you just die?'

Yeah, why don't I just die.

I ran up into my room, and I dug through my draws, looking for what I haven't touched in what seemed like years!

"Oh, haha I remember you!" I told them.

I chose the sharpest blade and dug it into my wrists.

1 for being worthless.
2 for being a slut.
3 for being a b*tch.
4 for all of those jerks out there.
10 for everything else.

I still wasn't satisfied. So, I went to the bathroom cabinet. There wasn't anything powerful. Then I went to my moms bathroom cabinet, and found what I was looking for.

I sat on the floor,My wrists staining the carpet. I opened the bottle, in pain, and dumped a handful of capsules onto the floor.

I started off by swallowing 3, than another 4, and then another 4. My throat was burning, and I felt tired and weak. What have I done? I started to cry.

More cuts, cutting deeper than I ever had. I heard someone screaming my name, so I downed another 3 capsules. My vision was blurry, and then it went black....

*Ethans POV*

"911, what's your emergency?" said the operator on the other line.
"My girlfriend is trying to commit suicide! I just got her and found her cutting and downing drugs!" when they asked for the address, I gave it to her and they said they would be on there way shortly.

I rushed over to Taylor, as she shoved 3 pills down her throat. I grabbed her arms, and saw how deep she had cut. Then she passed out. "NO! TAYLOR NO!! WAKE UP!" I was crying so hard, could it be to late? No! It couldn't be!

I ran over to the bathroom, and found some towels to wrap around her gushing wrists. Then I heard the sirens...

A/N:
INTENSE HUH? make sure to vote/comment for the next chapter!