Chapter 25

*Ethans POV*

"This isn't the first time..."

"What?! What do you mean it's not the first time!? What's not the first time!?" I screamed, running to her side.

"My mom doesn't love me, never did, never will. This isn't the first time I tried to end my life..."

"Hold on, Taylor. You're saying that you've done this before?!"

"Yeah...."

"Oh My God."

"I never had a dad. Well I mean...obviously I did, that's how I was born...but it was a one night stand. And my brother? That was a lie. I never had one. Then things at school were getting bad. I was getting bullied, and because of it, getting bad grades. Then me and my mom got in a fight, and that night I tried it. Amanda actually was trying to get in touch with me, and when I wasn't answering she contacted my mom, who found me passed out. I honestly was surprised that she took me to the hospital...They gave me a prescription for depression, but my mom never went to get it. I'd be surprised if she actually got me counseling. So there's the truth."

I didn't know what to say....

"T-Taylor I don't know what I to say. I'm so sorry."

I told her that I needed to go to the bathroom. But instead I made a phone-call to my mom, and told her the story.

"I'll be right there." she said.

"Okay bye mom. Love you too!" and I hung up.

*Taylors POV*

When Ethan came back from the bathroom, he said his mom would be here soon.

"Okay...?"

Soon Mrs Dolan came through the door.

"Hi Taylor! How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, thanks."

"Ethan told me your story. We need to talk abou-"

"Ethan! You told her?!"

"Taylor, Please, it's for the best."

Then what Mrs Dolan told me, I was shocked. Ethan must really love me.

AN HEY GUYS. IM ON A PLANE RIGHT NOW FLYING TO GEORGIA. Sorry this chapter is a little short...

Expect lots of updates!!

love you guys so much!

2.5k views?🙏🏼