Chapter 24

*Ethans POV*

The nurse told me that Taylor would be released from the hospital tomorrow night. Therapy would start right after, and she would be out of school for at least a week, and that things will go from there.

I still couldn't get over the fact that this happened. It just didn't make sense. Something wasn't right, but I don't know what. She never said anything about having a Dad, and her mom didn't seem so lovable when she found out what happened.  It was almost like she didn't tell the truth...

"Hey um Taylor?"

"Yeah Eth?"

"Umm...well I don't really know how to say this but..."

"It's okay, what ever you have to say you can tell me."

"Right, Um...was the hate of you the only reason you tried to...you know...and your scars? Was that really why they were there?"

There was a silence. No one spoke. Then I said "you know, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you that. It's not my business...I should probably get g-"

"No Ethan wait. It absolutely is your business, you're the one who saved me. I um...haven't been all that honest with you..."

I knew it. Something was fishey about her whole story...

"I know I probably should have told you the truth, or at least told you sooner than now, but we were just starting to get to know each other, and I wasn't really comfortable with the truth." She paused. "But I guess now you sorta need to know...."

"Taylor, your scaring me. You don't have to tell me anything, if you don't want to. But I'm worried about you."

*Taylors POV*

Crap. He's smart. He figured it out. I thought I could get away with it, but I guess not. I knew I should have just told him the truth in the first place...

A/N HEY GUYS!! OMG I FINALLY UPDATED!! PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER AND ALL THE OTHER ONES😂

anyway, I'm so sorry I haven't been active. but I finally have an idea...with the help of dolantwinsforlife00 <<If you haven't already, go check out her Dolan Twin fanfic. I promise you, you won't regret it.

Well I hope you guys still read this because I haven't updated in over 2 months...but I'm back now.

Taylors truth is about to spill....

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. ILY ALL!!!

hey wait a minute. do you see that little star at the bottom of your screen? could you please press it?

OH THANK YOU FOR THAT!💓