Chapter 19

*Ethans POV*

When I told Taylor my story, I was so upset. I wanted to cry, but I didn't want to embarrass myself. Until, she told me it was okay. Then I knew that it was okay to cry in front of the person you love most.

When I was done crying, it was silent, followed by small whimpers coming from either on of us.

"Thank you Ethan." she said.
"Huh? for what?"
"Being the only one I can talk to. I love you."
I pulled her closer to me, touching my nose against hers. "I love you more." I said, and then kissed her.

I checked the time, 1:48!
"Hey Taylor, aren't you hungry? Let's go grab a bite to eat!"

*Taylors POV*

"How about Qdoba?" I suggested, reminding him that's wear we met.

"Sounds great!"

We decided not to go out, and to just order in. Cam went to pick it up.

"Picnic?" said Ethan.

"Of Course." I replied, pecking him on the cheek.

We went inside, thanked Cameron for picking up the food, and got a blanket to sit on.

"Taylor..."

"Yeah Eth?"

"I just want you to know that I love you so much. I hope we always stay like this!"

I loved him so much. Honestly, he was the best thing that ever happened to me.

A/N:
HEY GUYS! so I'm making this chapter super short because this is where it need to be ended for the next chapter so...yeah!