Chapter 16

*Taylors POV*

"Oh, I'm sorry babe, but I just realized me and Gray have to start to film our video so it's ready for Tuesday!"

The word "babe" made my heart jump. "Your so cute, No problem." I responded, kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey Grayson! Get down here! We have to start filming our vid!"

"Coming!"

They're so funny.

When Grayson got down, he said, "Oh hi Taylor. We are filming a video so please try to not to make a lot of noise."

"Haha okay!" I said, and I went upstairs.

When they started to film the video, I realized I left my phone downstairs. So, I went super quietly down the steps, and snuck around to find my phone, Then I headed back upstairs.

*Ethans POV*

I felt really bad, kicking Taylor out of the basement, but I couldn't let our 300,000 subscribers down!

When we finally finished our "20 Questions!" Vid, I ran upstairs to find Taylor just sitting on the couch watching Greys Anatomy. Of course.

I snuck behind the couch, covered her eyes, and kissed her on the head. "Guess who?"

"Hmm...I have no idea!" She laughed.
I then jumped over the couch, landing next to her.

"Your so crazy!" She said, causing me to laugh. "How'd the video go?" She questioned.

"Oh you know, typical, me and Gray being all silly..." she giggled.
"So! What next!" I said, excited.

"Um...I have no idea! Wanna just hang out?" I liked that idea.
"Sure. Let's go on the hammock."

*Taylors POV*

When Ethan asked me what we should do next, I had no idea. I thought if we just hung out, we could get to know each other better. So, That's what I suggested.

We headed out to his hammock, Ethan allowing me to snuggle against him. I guess my shorts might have been to short, because he said, "Taylor..What are all these lined scars here for?"

Uh oh. I guess Ethan would definitely be getting to know me better...