Chapter 22

*Ethans POV*

"Do you know why she would have done this?" questioned the paramedics, examining her lifeless body.

"No! No, I have no idea!" And then,
I realized her phone was on, next to her. I looked at it, and saw the comments...

"Actually, I do..." and gestured to the phone.

"Thank you sir, we are going to take her to the ER, if you would like to join us!"

"Yes! I would!" I said, Immediately standing up.

With her phone still un-locked, I searched through her contacts to find any familiar names. I found 2, 'Amanda💕' and 'Mom👠'. I noticed there was no contact under 'Dad'...

Pressed for time, I texted them on a group message:

Me: This is Taylors boyfriend, Ethan. There has been an emergency with Taylor. We are going in an ambulance to the ER. Meet us there.

Then I texted my parents, Grayson and Cameron on my phone.

Me: Taylor has an emergency. We are heading to ER right now.
Meet us there!

I quickly shut off the phones, and ran out to the ambulance where they were boarding Taylor.

The ride to the hospital seemed like hours. I was so nervous as I watched the paramedics hover over her, wrapping her wrists, giving her injections, and connecting her to a bunch of tubes.

When we finally got there, they took her into a room, telling me I needed to stay out.

A while later, One of the doctors came out. "You can go in now."

I ran inside, and still saw Taylor just lying there lifeless. I held her hands, and put my head on her chest, crying.

*Taylors POV*

I felt a wet drop fall onto me. I slowly opened my eyes, and found a bright light staring at me. I looked at my arms, which were bandaged. And at the end of them, were another set of warm, shaking hands. My chest felt heavy, and when I finally could see, I realized it was Ethan, crying. Oh right. It all makes sense now.

"Hey." I said, hardly able to talk. He slowly lifted his head, and looked at me shocked.
"I'm okay." I said, slightly smiling.

"Taylor! I am so sorry!" and he wailed even louder. My strength was gaining up now. I squeezed his hands, and said "Please Eth, it's not your fault. I should have-" I didn't know what to say.

*Ethans POV*

I just lay there on top of her, until I heard, "Hey. I'm okay." I was so confused. I looked over and saw that Taylor was awake. "Taylor! I'm so sorry!" I said, crying harder. She squeezed my hands, and told me it wasn't her fault.

"I thought you were..."

"Dead?" Thank god she finished my sentence. I nodded.

"Ethan, I would have been if you didn't save me." she said, tearing up. "Come here."

"But we're in public...people will s-"
I was silenced by her lips against mine, pulling me closer.

"TAYLOR!" I got up, and looked over to see a bunch of people. Cam, Gray,
Mom, Amanda, Her mom, and a smiling nurse.

Each one gave her a hug, and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm sorry," said the nurse, "but could I just have a moment with this beautiful young lady?" As she gestured us to leave the room.

Geez nurse, I mean your nice and all but I love that girl so freaking much.

*Taylors POV*

The nurse told everyone to leave the room, because she wanted to talk to me alone.

"Miss Taylor, what was the cause of this?" she said, placing her hand over mine.

"Umm...I guess cyberbullying and my depression..."

"Ah-hah. So you have depression...Have you been taking your medications? Be honest."

This nurse was so nice. "No."

"Well Taylor, your depression is unfortunately major, so please please please take your new medications as directed." she instructed.

"Yes, thank you I will."

"Okay, so we have set up some one on one depression classes, which you can bring someone with you if you would like, and we are going to hold you for the night, just to make sure everything is okay. Oh, by the way, you are lucky to have such a great young lad, because sweetie, without him, you wouldn't be here right now."

"I know," I said. "I need to make it
up to him."

The nurse smiled at me, left the room, and allowed everyone back in.

This was going to be along night...

A/N
OMG GUYS! THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN! ITS LIKE 800 WORDS! sorry but I'm
just happy about that. this is probably one of my favorite chapters! thanks guys!❤️❤️❤️❤️