Chapter 9

*Taylors POV*

Ethan was very apologizing about what happened, even though it wasn't his fault. He looked at me, and when I caught him, he quickly looked away and said "So, What do you want to watch?" I suggested we watched the football game, because I know he likes it. But he just laughed, and said "No, what do you want to watch?"
"Umm...Greys Anatomy?" and he flipped to the channel.

*Ethans POV*

I was staring at her, until she caught me, so I quickly asked her what she wanted to watch. When she said football, I knew that it was because I liked football. So I asked her what she wanted to watch, which was 'Grey's Anatomy'.
"Hey Eth, I think I should get going, it's getting a little late." she said, once the episode was finished. I didn't want her to leave.
"Oh, ok. Sure. I'll see you tomorrow?"
"Um, sure...Yeah! Thanks!" she said, and I winked.

*Taylors POV*

When the episode of 'Grey's Anatomy' was over, I told Ethan that I should get going. I don't think he wanted me to leave, he then asked if I would see him tomorrow. Which I said yes! I decided to text him:

Me: hey ethan, I need to tell you something.
Ethan: Sure. What's up?
Me: thanks for being such a great friend
Ethan: Oh. You are a great friend to.
Me: aw thank you. so you wanna hang out tomorrow?
Ethan: Yea!
Me: ok! i will text you tomorrow, with the details.

I think I'm gonna ask Ethan if he wants to come over. I really like him.

*Ethans POV*

I got a text from Taylor, telling me she needed to tell me something. I got really nervous. But then she thanked me for being a great friend. She's really the great friend, I have a feeling she's gonna change my life.

My phone chimed, and when I read the text, I was so happy, surprised, confused, all at once.