Chapter 18

*Taylors POV*

Ethan rolled up his sleeves, and flipped over his wrists, so that his palms were facing up. What I saw, were
scars that looked just like mine. "Oh my god. Eth, no." I said, teary eyed. "B-but w-why?"

"Depression." My eyes went wide.
"You? Depressed?"

"Yeah. I don't really know why but I guess it was school, being stressed out and whatnot."

"Oh my god Eth." I said putting my head into his chest. "So what made you stop?" That sounded mean, oops. "I mean like, no I don't want you to con-"

"Taylor," he interrupted. "It's okay,
I know what you mean. My family, well really my siblings..."

"Grayson and Cameron?"

"Yup!" he explained, "Grayson came into my room one day while I was cutting, Cameron just so happened to pass by and came in shocked. I was speechless, and I had no idea what to do once I was caught. They rushed to my side as I cried, and took the blades out of my hands. I cried to them that my mom and dad couldn't know. They understood, and helped me. Cameron drove me to a counselor every other day on the way home from school so my parents wouldn't be suspicious, and Grayson sat by my side at every meeting, telling me we would get through it together. Eventually I got over it, and my parents found out. But they were very understanding, and we're just glad that I was okay..."

He was trying to hold back his tears, embarrassed to cry in front of me. I put my hand on his back, and said "It's okay, Ethan."

By saying this, Ethan looked like his eyes were almost waterfalls. So we both just kind of sat there hugging each other in silence, with the exception of small whimpers...

A/N:
Hey guys, so this is my first authors note. I just want to write this because I have something important to say.

Okay, so In the past 2 chapters, there has been some talk about depression, self harm, and suicide. I want to put it out there that these are very serious. So please if you have thought about any of this, get help immediately. You can talk to parents, siblings, grandparents, another family member, a friend, a trusted adult, a school teacher, basically anyone, So please, if you think about any of those things get help before things get worse and out of control.

Thanks guys!