Chapter 10

*Taylors POV*

Even though I was planning on texting him tomorrow, I couldn't wait. So I texted Ethan:

Me: ok so do u wanna come over to my house at like 11:00?
Ethan: Yeah, That sounds good! What house number are you?
Me: 164
Ethan: Ok Cool

I was so excited. Maybe I would tell Ethan how I feel about him.

*Ethans POV*

SHE ASKED ME TO HANG OUT AT HER HOUSE! Oh my god. Should I confess my feelings to her? I think I should. But for now, I needed some sleep.

The next morning, when I woke up, I wanted to look good for her. So I put on a black and white tee, and a pair of kakis. I also wore the cologne I was wearing when we first met. It was 10:45 , so I would leave in 10 minutes.

*Taylors POV*

I didn't really care how I looked when Ethan came over, because he's a good friend, and I don't think he would mind. I decided to wear sweats. However, I did put on mascara.
When I checked the time, it was 10:49. He should be here soon.

The doorbell rung.

*Ethans POV*

At about 10:55, I walked over to her house, Telling Grayson I would be back later.

Her house was the one I always looked at, and thought how pretty it was.

I walked up the long pathway to the door, took a deep breath, and rung the doorbell.