Chapter 4

*Amandas POV*

Taylor texted me, just like I asked her too. Except I had to go, because my mom said I had eat dinner, do the dishes, and then shower. Right when I was about to put my phone away, It chimed.

Taylor: AMANDA? I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!"
Me: I'm just about to eat dinner, but sure. Is everything Okay?
Taylor: No!
Me: Taylor, What's wrong? Do you need help?
Taylor: no, but you know how i gave ethan my number?
Me: of course...why...
Taylor: i thought he would never text me, bc im sure he gets like 1,000 a day... but he texted me!
Me: No way! you've got to be joking!
Taylor: proof!
and she sent me a screen shot of the texts.
Me: Oh My God. He likes you. He Likes You!
Taylor: im starting to think so too!! well thanks for listening. i gtg, bye!

I couldn't believe it! Ethan Dolan texted my best friend!

*Taylors POV*

The text read:
It's Ethan, You gave me your number;)

OMG! a wink?! There was no way this was happening! I texted Amanda. She didn't believe me, until I sent her a screenshot.
But then, the next text, even more shocking.

*Ethans POV*

I was taking off my jacket, when a piece of paper drifted out of my pocket. I opened it up to find a phone number and a name scrawled on it with a neat cursive. I looked at the name, and read
'Taylor ♥︎' The girl. The beautiful girl. I needed to see her again. I posted the picture we took together on Instagram, hopefully to draw her attention. And then, I punched the number into my phone, wrote a message, took a deep breath and hit send. The response was almost immediate.

Me: Hi is this Taylor?
Taylor: um yes. sry but who is this?
Me: it's Ethan, you gave me your number;)
Taylor: oh, my gosh. i didn't think you would actually text me. but hi!
Me: Hahah nope I texted you. Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party tomorrow night?
Taylor: i would love to! thanks!

*Taylors POV*

I couldn't believe he just sent me that. He asked me to a party! Today was Thursday, and I still had homework due tomorrow, so I said yes, and put my Phone down.