Chapter 5

*Taylors POV*

I woke up the next morning, and got ready for school. I put on some Abercrombie shorts, and a Graphic Tee that had a Mickey Mouse in Floral print on it. I decided to curl my hair, and added a black bow to it. And soon put on some mascara.

Then I went downstairs to eat breakfast. And that's when it hit me. I was going to a party with Ethan tonight. I quickly finished my breakfast, packed my bag and ran upstairs.

It was 6:57 my bus comes at 7:29, so I had plenty of time. So, I texted Ethan.

Me: hey
Ethan: Hi, are you still going to the party tonight?
Me: of course!
Ethan: Ok cool! I will text you the address.
Me: ok, thanks!

He texted me the address. I was so surprised when I found out the house was just down the street! I wanted to know who's house it was.

During school, I couldn't focus. I couldn't keep my eyes of the clock!
Tick by Tick, Minutes by Minutes, until eventually it was 2:18, dismissal. I ran out to the bus. Thank god I am the first stop.

As soon as I got home, I went up to my room to pick out my outfit. I had no idea what to wear. Was this a fancy party? Was it a casual party? So I settled on a little bit of both.

I picked out a baby-pink, floral laced skater dress from Hollister, a white hair-bow, and sandals in flip flop form, with the straps covered in gems.

I put the dress on, straightened my curled hair, clipped the white bow pulling back the front of my hair, and slipped on the shoes.

I checked the time. 3:47 and the party started at 4:45. Plenty of time.

Now for the makeup. I put on some foundation power, then a very light pink blush. I put on mascara, and a small wing with eyeliner. Last I put on a sheer pink lip gloss. I was ready. Party Time!
I texted Ethan.

Me: are you at the party yet?
Ethan: Yes. When will you be here?
Me: leaving now.
Ethan: Ok cool!

And so I headed over to the given address.