Chapter 8

*Ethans POV*

My phone chimed.

Cameron: she's all better. just sent her down!
Me: Okay. Thank you.

"Ethan?" I heard her gentle voice.
"Yeah, Come down."
I heard her light foot steps coming down the stairs.
"Hey." she said, almost in a whisper.
"Hi." I responded. I patted the cushion next to me, gesturing for her to sit down. And then her eyes went wide so I quickly said, "Or you could sit over there?"
"No, it's not that." She said, staring at the couch.

*Taylors POV*

I went down the stairs into the basement. And it wasn't until he gestured to sit next to him on the couch, when I realized who's house this was. It didn't occur to me that Cameron's room was obviously in her house, Ethans house. Ethan was just staring at me, confused while I stared at his couch. "Sorry" I laughed. " I didn't realize this was your house, until I saw this couch, the one in your videos. And I didn't even think of the fact that you took me into your sisters room, which is obviously in your house...did you know I live right down the street?" I asked, laughing again. Ethan also laughed and replied," Oh hahah. really? No, I didn't know that!" Then I sat next to him. "You wanna watch some T.V. he asked?" I said yes.

*Ethans POV*

I asked her if she wanted to watch T.V. and she said yes, but first I needed to talk to her.
"Hey Taylor?"
"Yes ?"
"I'm really so so sorry about what happened. The girl is jealous, because I hate her, And the boys are also jealous because there not friends with you." I paused for a second. "Wait, are we still friends after this?"
"Oh Ethan, of course we are! it's not your fault any of this happened!" It kind of is my fault, but I don't want to get her aggravated. I think I'm really starting to like Taylor.